KNOCK Me OUT

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Bam
02) Age: 15
03) Location: Stafford, Virginia
04) Sexual Preferance: bisexual
05) Do you go to school? Where?: Yes - South Stafford High

(654321 FAVORITES)
06) Movies[SIX]: The Terminal, Butterfly Effect, Underworld, Nightmare Before Christmas,
Interview With A Vampire, House of 1,000 Corpses
07) Bands[FIVE]: Korn, Pantera, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Metallica
08) TV Shows[FOUR]: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin
09) Words[THREE]: Love, Passion, Beauty
10) People[TWO]: Danny, Cyndi
11) Place[ONE]: My bed

(OPINIONS ON)
12) sXe: I'm not sXe, but I think it's based on your own beliefs, and what you want out of your life.
13) Abortions: I think it's wrong. Unless you were raped. If you were just messing around with protection, and got pregnant, it's your own fault. Don't kill something so beautiful because you messed up.
14) Rating Communities: They make LJ life more challenging, and help people realize things about themselves they never knew before.

(USELESS INFORMATION)
15) One thing that pisses you off: Stereotypes.
16) Ever been to Maine? Yes
17) What's the last movie you saw?: In theaters? Blade Trinity.
18) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: a gangster
19) What song are you listening to?: Y'all Want A Single? ♥ Korn
20) Where was the last place you went?: My grandparent's last night.
21) Show us a picture. Anything you want to show us, something you like, something funny, ANYTHING!:
(my mom's boyfriend and his WONDERFUL hat hair.)

(COMMUNITY)
22) How'd you find THESEX?: Interest search
23) What do you think of your mods [KRISTIN/________8254726 CHRIS/guccixsuit MARKbacardiblu]?: Kristin is very pretty :), Chris has really nice hair, heh I like longish hair on guys. ^.^, And Mark, woo! Yay for mohawks! <333
24) You need to promote us to two other communities/people. Link us to where you promoted: http://www.livejournal.com/users/mcraddict666/1822.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/letterstolovers/394743.html

(PICTURES)
We need at least 3 pictures of you.. AND WE NEED A 100X100 PICTURE FOR THE INFO PAGE.

Sorry, it's 100x101 :\ my editing software won't let it be 100x100. >.< If that's a problem, I'm sorry!
Subscribe

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 37 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.