____thesex

• Mood:

knock me out.

(TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF)
01) Name: Katie

02) Age: 16
03) Location: Cedarburg, Wisconsin
04) Sexual Preferance: Straight
05) Do you go to school? Where?: Yeah, Cedarburg High School, burn it plz.

(654321 FAVORITES)

06) Movies[SIX]: Napoleon Dynamite, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Hook, Elf, Meet the Parents, Dawn of the Dead
07) Bands[FIVE]: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Operation Ivy, The Used, Smashing Pumpkins, Every Time I Die
08) TV Shows[FOUR]: Aqua Teen Hungerforce, Futurama, Degrassi (I love Ellie!), Pimp My Ride
09) Words[THREE]: Bangarang (from Hook), Fugazi (a band), Dejavu
10) People[TWO]: Michael Balzary (FLEA), my boyfriend Ryan<3
11) Place[ONE]: This little opening under some trees near the lake front at my cottage up north, where I pick mushrooms in the fall.

(OPINIONS ON)

12) sXe: I am sXe. I think its a smart choice. Why the hell do some people make fun of people for being sXe? Its their choice and theres nothing wrong with being clean. I have close friends who've made big mistakes when they were drunk or high, and I just don't want those kind of problems. Plus, my parents know that I'm sXe, they trust me to go out and have fun. =)
13) Abortions: Having an abortion because you got pregnant from not using protection is pathetic. It shows how much you care. If a girl gets pregnant from being raped by some guy, I don't see why she should have to have the baby. That would put emotional and physical stress on her and the baby. It all depends on the situation. My mom is crazy. She told me that if I were to get raped by some dude and I got pregnant, she'd make me have the baby and drop out of school. Help.
14) Rating Communities: Its something to do when I'm bored. I like filling out these applications. 

(USELESS INFORMATION)

15) One thing that pisses you off: When my best friends screws up our plans so she can hang out with some guy. >:|
16) Ever been to Maine? No =( My dad used to work there, he should have took me with!!
17) What's the last movie you saw?: Finding Neverland, what a sucky movie.
18) All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was: a gangster
19) What song are you listening to?: I'm watching a movie, actually, Good Burger
20) Where was the last place you went?: Walgreens, to get hair dye
21) Show us a picture. Anything you want to show us, something you like, something funny, ANYTHING!:

I drew that. Yeah.
(COMMUNITY)

22) How'd you find THESEX?: I searched for it
23) What do you think of your mods [KRISTIN/________8254726 CHRIS/guccixsuit MARKbacardiblu]?: Are any of them single??
24) You need to promote us to two other communities/people. Link us to where you promoted: Here and here.

(PICTURES)

I play guitar and drums.

100x100

Subscribe

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 37 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Application kthnx

STUFF 01) Name: Stephi-Ann 02) Age: Seventeen 03) Location: Harlow, Essex, UK 04) Sexuality: Bisexual 05) Do you have a myspace? Link…

• (no subject)

Eh, here's some pictures: Listening to Wonderboy. If you like Tenacious D, I like you. I did Alex's hair in geometry :] I love him.

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN if you want to stay a part of it, move on over to me & dave's new community phosphoricsex.