mURIEL♥ (antiflag_) wrote in ____thedarkroom,
mURIEL♥
antiflag_
____thedarkroom

Hi!
Here's my application..(sorry it took me so long to actually start posting here lol)

[x]Name-Muriel
[x]Age-14
[x]Location-Tampa, Florida
1. What grade are you in/What School do you go to? 8th grade, Davidsen Middle
2. What are your favourite classes? Art, Algebra, Science
Hobbies
1. What do you do for fun/in your spare time? Read about spiritual and mind afflications
Astrology
1. a. Do you know what sign you are? If so, what are you? Capicorn
1. b. Do you believe that this sign fits you? I suppose. The capicorn is the constellation located in the equatiornal region of the southern hemisphere; I live in Florida so I believe that capicorn somewhat fits me but I was not born in Florida, I was born in New York. Everything does happen for a reason though so it causes me to believe this possibly is a good sign..
1. c. If not, which sign do you think you should be?
2. a. Do you know what element (fire, water, earth, air) corresponds with your sign? If so, what are you? Yes, earth.
2. b. Do you believe that this sign fits you? Yes, in a way..
2. c. If not, which element do you think you should be?
The Future
1. Where do you see yourself in ten years? College
2. What type of career do you want? Either running my own company in Rochester, NY or a psychologist.
Music
1. What is (are) your favourite type(s) of music? Punk rock, metal, emo, old school rap and rock.
2. Who is (are) your favourite band(s)? Rancid, Alkaline Trio, Guns n' Roses, Iron Maiden, The Ramones, Beastie Boys.
3. What is (are) your favourite song(s)? Number of the beast (iron maiden), We're a happy family (the ramones),journey to the end of the east bay (rancid), blue carolina (alkaline trio), trouble breathing (alkaline trio), ch-check it out (beastie boys).
4. What is (are) your favourite instrument(s)? Bass guitar
Literature
1. What is (are) you favorite type(s) of literature? spiritual/mind/thinking/poetry
2. Who is (are) your favourite writer(s)/authour(s)/poet(s)/ect.? Hannah Hurnard
3. What is (are) your favourite book(s)/poem(s)/ect. Hinds feet on High places, Mountains of Spices, Why Zebra's don't get olcers.
The Darkroom
1. Why are you joining 'The Darkroom?' Because when I think of the words 'the darkroom' it reminds me of a place to think and a place to elaborate your mind.
2. Where did you hear of it? Yoursalwaysxxx
3. What do you think you will be posting most? Probably information to think about, intelligent information, etc.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments