June 25th, 2010

pop-tarts kitty

(no subject)

We all know what today marks.....

What are you doing to mark today? I am planning a simple and low-key tribute. Watching a DVD of his videos and maybe (FINALLY!) getting a copy of "This is It" on DVD.
  • Current Mood
    curious curious

1 Year...

...And it hasn't gotten any easier for me. I'm trying my best to function today, but all I want to do is lay in bed with my computer with all his videos and cry.
A year ago today we lost one of the greatest entertainers...no, human beings to grace this earth. I feel like a part of me is missing. Theres a hole in my heart. Like i've lost a family member. Michael accomplished more in his life than any two people i've ever met. He was truly a beautiful person, inside and out.
We don't have cable right now, so i'm missing all of the specials & tributes, so i've decided to create my own. It's nothing compared to what some people are doing today, but I think Michael knows just how much he means to me now. I will wear my MJ tshirt, listen to his music, and watch his videos.

Photobucket

Michael, heres something from me to you:

Collapse )
(MJ) will you be there angel wings

"I Will Remember You" Tribute Video

Today marks one year since Michael Jackson has passed away. I decided to create a tribute video in honour of him, set to the song, "I Will Remember You" by Ryan Cabrera. The clips are from Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies, a program that aired in 2003. I hope you enjoy it! May Michael live on through his music and in our hearts forever. ♥

P.S. If YouTube removes this due to copyright issues, it can also be found here on Facebook. :)