December 29th, 2003

GGD: Jonny/Dimmed and Gone

OK PEOPLE!

Dispite the fact that I didn't get the desired amount of votes (I'm 1 short). I went ahead and made _jackson_claims. I was bored out of my mind and so I went ahead with my plans. It's a free access community, so you don't have to get past the guard first to get in. Join, claim, have fun. It's all out. You can claim whatever the hell you want, so long as it is MJ related. Just remember to visit the info page to see the very few ground rules I've set up. Thank you.
  • Current Music
    "Dexie's Midnight Runners - Come On Ilene"
Karen O; and kittens!

More news

Found this interesting:
CBS agreed to rescheldule the entertainment special only after Jackson addressed the molestation charges with the network's news division.

The special will be on at 8 p.m. ET/PT
  • Current Mood
    blah blah
beat it (lina0827)

Stuart Backerman, Michael Jackson´s Spokesman, Resigns

Stuart Backerman resigned on Monday, citing "strategic differences" with other members of Michael´s team.

"I resigned today over strategic differences with the way things are going," Backerman told Reuters in an interview. He declined to elaborate on those differences. "The one thing I will say is that I love Michael Jackson and his fans."

On behalf of all the staff and members, MJJF would like to thank Mr. Backerman and wish him the very best in his future endeavors.

Source: reuters/MJJF

Damnit, this cannot be good. In 1993, a huge part of why Michael Jackson settled was supposedly because of the internal problems he faced within his "team" and the several resignations that occurred. I'm really worried now. When I read that, I just said, "FUCK!" really loudly.. Gah.
  • Current Mood
    worried worried