____imhollywood

• Mood:
  • Music:

Name. Justin
Age. Seventeen
Location. Philadelphia, PA
Gender. [just so theres no confusion.] Male
Sexual orientation. Bisexual
Got a Lover? [pictures please.] Yes and no. I keep open relationships, so I don't really have ONE significant other.

Favorites.

Bands. +15. The Doors, The Beatles, The Clash, The Ramones, THe Smashing Pumpkins, Bob Marley, Nirvana, John Lennon, Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Orgy, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Sneaker Pimps, theSTART, Human Waste Project, Sublime, Sleater-Kinney, Oasis, R.E.M, U2, Scissor Sisters, B52's, Beastie Boys, Violent Femmes, Butthole Surfers, Cranberries, David Bowie, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Elvis Presley, Donovan, Goo Goo Dolls, Garbage, Janis Joplin, Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, basically anything haha.
Movies.+8.Splendor, Nowhere, Doom Generation, Totally Fucked Up, Requiem for a Dream, Office Sapce, Rock n ROll Highschool, Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Saw (and Saw 2), Cruel Intentions, Carrie, Pulp Fiction, Battle Royale, Party Monster, Kids, Fight Club, Devil's Advocate, Beetlejuice, Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys, Reality Bites, Queen of the Damned, Interview With the Vampire, Suburbia, The X-Files movie, IT, Spinal Tap, Jacass the Movie, American Beauty, Half Baked, The Craft, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Harriet the Spy, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
Books.We Got the Nuetron Bomb, Prozac Nation, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Better than Sex, Fight Club, Room Full of Mirrors, Jim Morrison biography.
Shows. Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Dead Like Me, Family Guy, Futurama, The Simpsons, Robot Chicken, Sealab 2021

either or.

Pepsi or coke. Coke
50 Cent or 2 Pac. Tupac! DUH
Jeffree Star or Tila Tequila. I don't really know either, but for shits and giggles (and cause I like the name) Tila Tequila
Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff. Neither. But I kind of like Lindsay Lohan's songs a little bit haha.
Democrat or Republican. Democrat.
Nsync or Backstreet Boys. Neither.
Dinosaurs or Robots. Robots are badass
hoe or slut. I'm both... haha

Opinions.

Jeffree Star. I don't really have an opinion on him, I guess since I've never personally met him, I'm not going to judge.

Bush.

Bush on the other hand, since I can judge him, though I've never met him, is a douche bag.
But, I'm not criticizing his being a president. Because, even if it was another guy in there, it'd be the same decisions. BUT, I hate what he stands for.

What do you think about the mods?
Stayoutaorder-I dont know either of them, but I guess they're alright haha.
___byebyelove- ^

Promote us in 2 places. [give links sluts.]
http://www.livejournal.com/users/spliffnation/109715.html?view=403091#t403091
http://www.livejournal.com/users/bitch_trash/36824.html?view=677336#t677336

3 or more pictures of your friends.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Felicia... my favorite.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com George and Meg, the coolest kids that ever lived.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sponge, Jessica, Gloria, and myself (I don't look so great) but they're my favorite club kids.

5 or more pictures of you.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe

• You know you want me

Name. Hannah Age. 15 Location. Los Angeles Gender. [just so theres no confusion.] Female Sexual orientation. Straight Got a Lover?…

• The Early November (YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME)

hey people…has anyone else seen the early november’s new myspace players? my friend sent me one of them from the path and it’s pretty rad. If you go…

• (no subject)

Hello. I got a new livejournal. cornrow445 Thaaaaaaats mee. Add me back.......or whatever.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments

• You know you want me

Name. Hannah Age. 15 Location. Los Angeles Gender. [just so theres no confusion.] Female Sexual orientation. Straight Got a Lover?…

• The Early November (YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME)

hey people…has anyone else seen the early november’s new myspace players? my friend sent me one of them from the path and it’s pretty rad. If you go…

• (no subject)

Hello. I got a new livejournal. cornrow445 Thaaaaaaats mee. Add me back.......or whatever.