____gunxbang

• Mood:
  • Music:

Pull the trigger.

Name: Ashley.
Oritentation: Bisexual.
Taken or Single: Taken. His name is Joe. Image hosting by Photobucket

Three Favourite Bands and why, no crappy one word answers please:

1. TOOL: Although metal (speed, thrash, death, black, etc) is my favorite genre, TOOL will always be my favorite band, no matter what, even though they're not really considered metal. There are so many reasons why I'm completely infatuated with this band, aside from it's gorgeous members, and the most prominant would probably be the fact that the band is so astoundingly different. Most of my friends had never heard of the band until I introduced them to it, simply because TOOL and it's members do not like the publicity that most mainstream bands today, which means they're nowhere near sell-out status. Maynard, the vocalist, is a lyrical genius, and the band members create such beautiful tapestries of music that it's insane. Even if there were no lyrics, I would still listen to the band because the instrumental portions are incredible. The band is very bold in that they sing about a lot of subjects that most other bands would be too worried about to approach. They've got a very large fan base, despite their underground status. I love that they stay true to themselves no matter what is going on in the world around them. Their music is real, genuine music.

2. Cannibal Corpse: Cannibal Corpse would probably be my second favorite band because it shows my true nature, which is the metalhead side of me. I like that they're so incredibly heavy, and that their lyrics are gruesome, sometimes even disgusting. I like that they're different from a lot of metal bands out there today that are trying way too hard to get noticed. They've been around for a while, and their style hasn't really changed. They've got a loyal fan base, and they stay true to their fans. From reading biographies, they seem like real down-to-earth guys that are just in it for the music, and I admire that.

3. Leviathan: I like this band because not only are the metal, but they're good metal. They're not like a lot of the other bands that have changed with the times. Their style has remained as it always has been. I like how their lyrics actually mean something, too. Although I do like music that sings just about blood and death and mayhem, it's refreshing to know that there are some bands out there that find satisfaction in singing about something else. This band is the kind of band that puts out albums that you could sit back and listen to over and over again without tiring of the songs, much like TOOL.

Pick one and explain your views on it: Organized Religion.

Same-sex marriage
Organised Religion This country was based on the ideal that all men were born of free and equal rights, including religion. Freedom of religion is the reason that our forefathers split from the tyranny of Great Britain in the first place. However, as this country grows older, the people in it grow more intolerant. I see so much persecution in the world today, and I've experience it myself, within my own family. It's so disrespectful to dismiss someone because of their views on religion, or because of their religious beliefs. It is sickening to know that some people can be so ignorant. I'm not focusing on one religion, either; there is bad in all kinds of people. We organized this country because we wanted to be free, but until people can worship however and wherever they want, so long as they do nothing illegal or harmful to others, then we will never be free.
Straight Edge
Abortion
Underage Drinking
Drugs

Describe yourself in 5 sentences: From a distance, I'm probably a pretty intimidating person, and most people wouldn't give me a second glance unless it was to stare. Underneath this automatic wall that I put up as soon as I meet someone new, because of my own insecurities, I'm actually a really caring and intellectual person. I'm adventurous, I like to have fun, and I'm very affectionate when it comes to my significant other. Sometimes, though, I can be bitterly sarcastic and satirical, and sometimes my humor can be vulgar, although I almost always have good intentions. I'm an open-minded and understanding person, and although my timidity and hostility often gets the best of me, I'm always open to new friends.

What are your aims in life, what do you want to acomplish and how do you hope to succede? Right now, I just want to make it through high school in on piece, but I guess that that would be the ideal dream of any 10th grader. After that, though, I'm hoping to still be with my current boyfriend, and we plan to get an apartment together and attend the same college. Speaking of college, I want to major in Forensics or English, but I haven't decided yet. In a nutshell, I want the american dream..but a little different. I don't want children, but I want cats. It's not that I'm not fond of children; it's just that I don't want any of my own, and my boyfriend wouldn't want any either, if I'm still with the same one. I just want to find myself.

Why do you want to be in this community? I looked it over and it seems like a pretty cool community to be a part of. The members seem genuine enough

How did you find out about us? I found you as a sister community to another community, but I don't remember the name of it. I was just browsing LJ.

Promote in 2 places and post links:

1. http://von-satan.livejournal.com/68594.html?mode=reply
2. http://community.livejournal.com/00000000000000y/368023.html?mode=reply

Pictures - include a salute to ensure that you are genuine:

Salute! Image hosting by Photobucket

1. Image hosting by Photobucket

2. Image hosting by Photobucket

3. Image hosting by Photobucket

4. Image hosting by Photobucket

5. Image hosting by Photobucket

6. My baby and I. Image hosting by Photobucket

7. Image hosting by Photobucket

8. No makeup. Eeeee. Image hosting by Photobucket

9. A silly one. I have a thing for pacifiers and my darling bought this one for me. Image hosting by Photobucket

These next two are older ones.
10. Image hosting by Photobucket

11. Image hosting by Photobucket
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments