Oh, so rad!

XD

Basics
Name// Celes
Age// 16
Gender// Female
Location// Chicago, Illinois

Favorites
6 Musical Artists// Uhh... I like practically everything. Music to me is whatever catches my ear. Some bands, I like everything they do, others I like one or two songs...
+ Rob Zombie
+ Lords of Acid
+ Yellowcard
+ WarBorn (my friend's band--who is about to get a label! XD)
+ Lucky Boys Confusion
+ Primer 55
5 Books//
+ The Great Promise
+ Laughing Whitefish
+ Speechless
+ The Chronicles of Narnia
+ You Don't Know Me
...I love to read, so... lol
4 Movies//
+ Road Trip (my favorite movie)
+ Grind
+ Freddy Got Fingered
+ Freddy VS Jason (cause, even though it's SUPPOSED to be horror, it's funny as shit! lol)
3 Foods// Italian food! I love CHEESE! lol
+ Lasagna
+ Quesadillas (which yes: I know it's Mexican, not Italian!)
+ Spaghetti
2 TV Shows// I don't really watch TV, but...
+ Adult Swim on Cartoon Network (most the shows)
+ South Park
1 Color// I like all the colors, but... I'm gonna put a TYPE of color I like:
+ Neon! lol

Opinions
Please write, at the least, a full sentence.
Self-mutilation// I don't appreciate people who don't really have the urges to this to themselves. I don't mind other people doing it. I personally think that it's your body, and you have the right to do this. I don't like the fact that some people do it for attention, but at the same time, something like that is definitely going to get attention... so either way...
War// Just because people have inner wars with themselves (religion, emotions, etc) doesn't mean they have to cause so many casulties in life... I hate the fact that most war is started by religious contradictions... Believe what you want. Don't enforce it on others, because most times, they're just as over-worked about their own religion to listen to your babble on your own religion... and for god's sake (whatever god that may be!), don't kill in the name of a god, because a) you don't even know if you're right and b) in no religions do the "god(s)" want that (death of a fellow human, that is)... well... I don't think there is, at least...
Gay and Lesbian Marriage// I'm really sick of this fucking question honestly. As a bisexual person myself, I think that it should be alright. Did you know you could make a religion? Well, what if that was a part of your religion--to be homosexual? I'm sick of these Catholics fucks trying to rule America. I have to say that I was Catholic, but this whole ordeal made me think twice, and now, I'm nothing. Not even Athiest (because that's a religion, too!), and I just don't want to be religious. If America is so 'free', then why can't people marry who they want? America was just a waste of time.
Media// I hate the media. Maybe if they got their stories straight, they'd be alright, but I hate them... at the same time, I want to be in the media--a journalist or something. I'm a hypocrite like that! lol

This or That
Please include a short explaination.
Cats or dogs// Cats. Dogs are big and slobbery. They're stupid, too. Cats, though... they know how to manipulate humans to give them what they want! I mean... I would adore being loved all day, allowed to sleep anywhere, being fed, etc... But a dog... they're just fun to throw balls to... I love the elegance of a cat... and how cute they are... so... lol
Black or White// Black. White is a bright color, and it's so boring. White is the absence of color, so really, white is the evil one... whereas black is the colors combined... which makes me think of a rainbow. So, honestly, when I see someone wearing black, I see someone wearing a rainbow... lol That's cheesey, I know, but. oh, well... :P
Low Tops or High Tops// ? Like... tops that show shit between tops that don't? I don't get this quetion, but I'll say high tops... If it's talking about like... the necklines of shirts... I hate low necklines. What's the difference between and ass-crack and cleavage...? Seriously...?
Kool-Aid or Nesquik// NESQUIK! I love nesquik! Kool-Aid reminds me too much of liquor now--thanks to all those years of mixing it together! lol That, and it makes me think of medicine... which is a sick thought that usually makes me want to spit out Kool-Aid... lol
CDs or Tapes// Tapes are fun because you can just record... but then again, CDs can skip through songs... So I'll have to go with CDs... :P
Pepsi or Coke// Pepsi. I grew up drinking Coke... and I learned to HATE it... Plus, Mountain Dew is a Pepsi product! lol That, and my ex-gf looks like the Pepsi girl! XD lol

Word Association
Write the first word that pops into your head when you hear the
other.
Sand// Beach
Green// Gold
Eggs// Ham
Bottle// Drugs
Action// GI Joe
Cereal// Fruit Loops
Strawberries// YUCK!
Music// Techno
Fresh// Fish

End It Off
Why are you so fucking rad?// Because if I want, I can make people smile... I'm very random... I'm respectable--until you piss me off. I don't let people push me--or my friends--around... I can fit into about anyone's category (preps, jocks, goth, punk, etc) because I don't stick to a single style or type of music... So people love me... lol I sound concieted... :P I'm really not, though... lol
Who told you about us? (Provide a link if you can)// Umm... The __Doctor_Sporks place... I was browsing through there, bored as fuck, and I found this... so... yeah. lol
Promote us somewhere and link us to it// I need to have places to link you to. That's the reason I'm here. lol
Post a few pictures of yourself (between 3&10), just so we can get a feel for who you are. Also, specify which one you want to appear on the member page.// I don't care which one goes on the member page... so...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 29 comments