?

No account? Create an account

15 August 2005 @ 03:08 pm

ABOUT YOU

name: Allyson

nicknames: Ally, Al, Gretchen, Red, Neil, etc.

birthday: January 26, 1989

prefrence: Guys :)

favorite color: Black

5 random likes: Pineapples, whipped cream, uno, trees and pixie sticks.

5 random dislikes: Spiders, fat-free popcorn, grass stains, folding the laundry and dust.

FAVORITES

ten bands/singers you like.

01) Lacuna coil

02) Pink Floyd

03) Scarling

04)Jack off Jill

05) Boxcar racer

06) Hidden in Plain View

07) The Darkness

08) Lucy Grace

09) Tool

10) A fire inside

five bands/singers you don't like.

1) Franz Ferdinand

2) Waltham

3) Good charlotte.

4) Maroon 5.

5) Clay Aiken

five books you enjoyed.

1) Speak

2) In the forest of the night

3) The Vampire Lestat

4) Guitar girl

5) To Kill a Mockingbird

five movies you love.

1) Donnie Darko

2) Edward Scissorhands

3) Moulin Rouge

4) 10 things I hate about you

5) Dead Poets Society

OPINIONS:

bush & the war: I personally am kind of swayed on my opinions with Bush and the War. In regards to Bush, I don't really agree with his values and opinions in regards to gay-marriage, stem cell-research, education and abortion. I am for gay-marriage, stem cell rsearch, and abortion. In regards to education, I feel as though he's putting a lack on the need for schools to teach children and teenagers, key things we'll need in life, besides literacy and mathematics, they need to teach us how to keep a checkbook, or how to represent ourselves at our jobs, or at different formal events. (I know these are separare courses at various schools, but they need some emphasis too). In regards to the war, I wasn't originally for it when it all began. But, if, Iraq needs our help in forming and mainting its country and stopping terrorism, I am for it. But only, for those reasons. I hate the idea of young men and women, or Americans in general, dying for a lost cause. Or for that matter, a rise in taxes for the next few generations for a war that did not benefit anyone.

abortion: I am pro-choice. I feel that it's not up a religion of state to prohibit abortion, because it is not up to them to determine if a woman should have to keep a child, or give it up for adoption, when a woman does not wish for this fetus to form a new born child. Making Abortion legal could also limit abandonment and abuse of children, who were not wanted. Abortion should be a given right to all women.

drugs/alcohol/cigs: Although I honestly could care less for any of the three, I think it's up to everyone else to decide whether or not, or what, they will use. But everyone, regardless of whether they use them or not, should be aware of the side effects and damage it can render.

gay marriage: I am for gay marriage, because Love is not just determined for a male and a female, love is boundless and not just for the opposite-sex and you. It is for everyone regardless of his or her orientation, and that is why I am for gay marriage. Marriage is supposed to be the sharing of the love between you and your lover with the whole world, regardless of the genders.

labels: Although I am not one who likes labels, like many others. They are used frequently not just because of our backgrounds, and society, but also because of the convience.

the mods: (in the order that I looked at your livejournals, and scammed your information. )Tim, seems like a very nice, honest and laid back person who like me loves music and art. :D Meg seems like a very-cool kinda chick, who reminds me of my friend Katelyn who not only loves Harry Potter, but also loves Barnes and Noble. (Just like me! :D) Sinem seems like the kind of girl who's very fun, and loves pretty much anything. The mods seem like really cool people. Plus, all three of them are very attractive, don't you guys agree? :D

OTHER:

why are you cool? Because I am open-minded, opinionated and I love and admire individuality.

3 things unique about you? My hair color has yet to be found in a dye. I have named everyone of my plants and trees since I was a little girl. And third, I have the ability to make really weird noises and expressions. :D But I don't think that is really unique.

3 wishes? That I will grow up to be 1. beautiful 2. talented 3. succesful. That's my three wishes.

something you hate about yourself: I hate my laziness, because it gets in the way of getting a lot of things done everyday.

make us laugh: Okays.. So a few years ago, My friends, Casey and Shayna, and I went over to visit one of the kid's that Shayna babysits for, and she had chickens. So when we walked up her driveway (which is on a hill), these chickens come flapping down the hill and chase me, until I do a summersault down the hill and end up getting a huge cut on my knee. And now i'm somewhat
afraid of chickens..

promote us (at least three times):
http://www.livejournal.com/users/_bonafidebeauty/12704.html?view=626592#t626592
http://www.livejournal.com/users/tear_my_dreams/868.html?view=1636#t1636
http://www.livejournal.com/users/riotbabe71/8502.html?view=6198#t6198
http://www.livejournal.com/users/handthatbleeds/26611.html?view=176115#t176115

3+ photos ( must show face )
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Ps. I found you guys, randomly, but this seemed cool, so I joined. :D & I will promote more, if I am made a member ! ♥

Current Mood: blahblah
Current Music: Rolling Stones.

don't panicclassique_ on August 15th, 2005 10:35 pm (UTC)
Mod/yes
+ You liked whipped cream. Gosh that stuff is GOOD. <3
+ Your dislikes
+/- Bands
+++ Speak, Lestat, TKAM
+ Movies
+ Opinions

I say yes...
Bitchwhitemocca on August 16th, 2005 03:04 am (UTC)
MOD// SWAY ME
- abortion
- music
- promotions... (only 2 of them)
+ gay m
+ mods (lol)

well, I'm a mod, so I'll use this even though we don't have it in the rules...

since you already told me something about what you think of me... make a banner for this community...
and, whats your opinion about germany and it's history.

Bitchwhitemocca on August 16th, 2005 06:05 pm (UTC)
Re: MOD// SWAY ME
by the way, tim, don't auto anything before her answering the question, k?
diabolic__angel on August 16th, 2005 10:25 pm (UTC)
Okay, for starters.. I am part German. So I obviously take pride in my heritage and everything. Also, despite the whole Nazi era, Germany has a lot of reason's for why I love Germany. For starters, it's now a productive country which produces some of the best music in the world. :D Which is why i love Germany. Plus, since east and western germany got back together, it's very peaceful there. :D
diabolic__angel on August 16th, 2005 10:43 pm (UTC)
Ps. here's my banner, I suck at paint and everything.
But here it is anyways. ♥

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bitchwhitemocca on August 16th, 2005 11:49 pm (UTC)
first of all I don't see why you think germany has the best music, especially if you don'T speak german... you listen to that rammstein shit, right? if you do, just a note, that's NOT german music... it's what I call rubbish. Good music=silbermond, wir sind helden, bushido... do you know any of them?
and there is defenitly not very peaceful here...

it's a no at this point hun... but answer me on that music thing please and I'll see. By the way, I'd like to see a normal vote from tim on this too. I don't feel to auto this at the moment.
diabolic__angel on August 17th, 2005 04:42 pm (UTC)
.. I can understand a bit of it.
And i've wanted to learn it for quite a while.
And yes, I do know some of it.. I think I know what
bushido and silbermond are.. Isn't bushido a way of life for warriors? I've heard that from world history class.. but I know in german it's a record label thing..right? I've gotten it once while looking up punk and metal bands over the internet randomly a while ago.. and silbermond is a german band with a
female singer, right? I did a search on european metal/punk bands with female singers.. like a ways back.. that's how I found Nightwish.. But they're from finland, not Germany. ♥
Bitchwhitemocca on August 17th, 2005 06:41 pm (UTC)
actually bushido is a male rapper (aggresiv music) which is not punk or anything, it's german rap... he used to be with aggro berlin, they are kind of a record label. but they donT' work togther anymore. silbermond is neither punk nor rock as well... it's like renewing the german wave, something like that.

I'll post some songs of them on my LJ soon, look out for that and then you'll know what they are really like. or search google.DE for botch of them.
diabolic__angel on August 19th, 2005 05:14 pm (UTC)
well, i guess i'll be looking on your livejournal soon! ♥
thanks for correcting me.
(Deleted comment)
diabolic__angel on August 22nd, 2005 03:14 am (UTC)
Re: auto-accepted
Oh, by the way, Can I now
post in this group? I have new
pictures of my hair, to post. Lol.
don't panicclassique_ on August 27th, 2005 06:20 pm (UTC)
Yes. Please post.
We are
*SO DEAD*
Bitchwhitemocca on August 27th, 2005 08:50 pm (UTC)
I'm just about to start advertising the community on lots of promosites and I will add special stuff like contests etc. !
diabolic__angel on August 30th, 2005 01:34 pm (UTC)
okay i will!