June 9th, at 8:24pm]
Thought I'd try to perk this back up.
Age; I am ageless
Single? Taken? Taken.
Locale; Queensland, Australia
2. The Cruxshadows
3. The Cure
4. Aural Vampire
9. Siouxsie and the Banshees
10. The Dresden Dolls.
1. Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
2. Interview with the Vampire
3. Sunshine [2007, Danny Boyle]
4. Subject Two [underground horror nobody's ever heard of. PLEASE comment if you have...]
1. Interview with the Vampire
2. The Vampire Lestat
3. Peeps [Scott Westerfeld]
4. Gothic Hospital [Gary Crew]
5. The Lacemaker's Daughter [also G. Crew]
+ -Real- Gothic culture [not the suddenly emergent, 'I'm in it for the music and shock factor' type.]
+ Almost anything even slightly anachronical draws me in.
+ Victorian era psychology
+ True beauty
+ Seymour Guado.
+ The people I love
+ Emilie Autumn
- The emergent Emo 'Culture'
- The glamourisation of mental illness and self harm.
- Abusive relationships
- Over-formulaic music.
Abortion; I believe a zygote is a living being. If life is possible, I believe it should be kept. If the mother doesn't want it, adoption is available.
Underage drinking/smoking; I'm not a big fan of either, but that's not going to stop it. If the drinking's done responsibly, fine. Smoking... Is a bad habit, that's it.
Bush; Not into politics, and I live in Australia. Nothing to say here.
War (in general); All war is caused by money or religion. Neither should exist.
Self-injury; Tragic. Sad. Addictive. It happens. The first time, it's a silly mistake, you think it'll help, and then it actually does.. And then you get hooked..
Post atleast five pictures of yourself SHOWING YOUR FACE. & one 100 x 100 for the members page.