+ The Nightmare Before Christmas
+ Donnie Darko
+ The Breakfast Club
+ Sixteen Candles
+ Saved
Two Favorite Actors:
+ Jake Gyllenhaal
+ Johnny Depp

Short Opinions [fill in a few words to describe the category--don't write an essay on each]
Pro-choice is: absolutely necessary. People can think they are ready for a child but when they actually become pregnant, they may change their mind and the shock of it all may drive them to an abortion. If it's illegal to have an abortion then people will do what they've done before - get it done with a wire hanger, in which situation they can die from internal bleeding or infection.
Metal Music is: Nice depending on the mood a person is in. Sometimes you may think it's too loud, but if you're in a loud mood, it's perfect.
Labeling is: ridiculous but unfortunately it still exists, and pretty much everyone does it.
The color pink is: nice sometimes if you're in the mood for it, and disgusting if you're not.
My favorite color is: a mix between blue, green, and yellow. The perfect balance.

Promotion
One place I promoted this community to is:
Nifty!

Picture[s]

I'm gangsta? Weird. Quality sucks on purpose.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Linda Location: On my bro's bed Birthday or Age 14 July 1990 Five Favorite Bands: + The Killers + Dashboard Confessional + Simple…

• (no subject)

HEY GUYS JOIN... uhoherection !!!

• (no subject)

please take me off ur friends list ur not added on mine thanks

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments