JANET! ROCKY! DOCTOR SCOTT!?! (riotpearlz) wrote in _____distraught,
JANET! ROCKY! DOCTOR SCOTT!?!
riotpearlz
_____distraught

• Mood:
  • Music:
Name: Megan Location: San Antonio, Texas Birthday or Age 8?14?90 or 14 heh. Five Favorite Bands: + Taking Back Sunday + The Hives + Veruca Salt + The Strokes + Cake Five Favorite Movies: + The Nightmare Before Christmas + Alice In Wonderland + The Rocky Horror Picture Show + Hedwig and The Angry Inch + Beauty and The Beast Two Favorite Actors: + Johnny Depp + Christopher Walken ((spelling?)) Short Opinions [fill in a few words to describe the category--don't write an essay on each] Pro-choice is: what everyone should have. Metal Music is: music just like everything else. Labeling is: kind of retarded. The color pink is: awesome My favorite color is: I like all bright neon colors like Neon Green and Hot Pink and Bright Blue and ELECTRIC YELLOW...mmmmmm Promotion One place I promoted this community to is: [http://www.livejournal.com/users/smellymonkybutt/26445.html?view=29261#t29261] Picture[s]
Thanks!
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Name: Linda Location: On my bro's bed Birthday or Age 14 July 1990 Five Favorite Bands: + The Killers + Dashboard Confessional + Simple…

• (no subject)

HEY GUYS JOIN... uhoherection !!!

• (no subject)

please take me off ur friends list ur not added on mine thanks

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments