"I'm lost for Words" (i_amso_lost) wrote in _____claimovies,
"I'm lost for Words"
i_amso_lost
_____claimovies

Whee

So hard to decide...
Movies: Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, A Knight's Tale
Actors: Max Benitz, Max Pirkis
Characters: Peter Calamy, Lord William Blakeney (both from MaC)
Character Rivalries: Peter Calamy vs. William Blakeney, Geoffrey Chaucer vs Wat (Mac/AKT)
Character Friendships: Peter Calamy and William Blakeney (MaC), Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee (Lord of the Rings)
Character Relationships: Must I keep saying? Peter Calamy and William Blakeney, Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee (LotR)
Movie Families: The Entire crew of the HMS Surprise- one big happy sailing family (MaC), Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, Peregrin Took, Meriadoc Brandybuck (Pippin and Merry are cousins, and Frodo is the first and second cousin of Pippin, so he's related to Merry. Sam's daughter marries Pippin's son, so... yeah)
Scenes: Two Weevils (one of the dinner scenes), A small surprise (the raft scene) both from MaC
Quotes: "And one and two and three and four and your hands should be light like a birdie on a branch. And one and two and three and four and Wat doesn't lead he follows like a girl." -Geoffrey Chaucer, A Knight's Tale
"He's blond, he's pissed, he'll see you in the lists, Lichtenstein! He's blond, he's tanned, he comes from Gelderland, he comes from Gelderland! Gelderland, Gelderland" -Geoffrey, Kate, Roland and Wat, A Knight's Tale
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments