last_imperatrix
_____claimovies

All-In-One

Sweet, I am killing 15 claims comms with one stone here. May I please claim:

Movies: 'Psycho' (the original 1960 version, not the crap remake) and 'Dogma'

Actors: Alan Cumming and Edward Norton

Actresses: Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet

Characters: Fanny Price in 'Mansfield Park' and Aaron Davis from 'Latter Days'

Character Rivalries: Harry Potter and Severus Snape in 'Harry Potter' and Draco Malfoy and Ron Weasley in 'Harry Potter'

Character Friendships: Alexander Dane/Dr. Lazarus [Alan Rickman] and Quellek [Patrick Breen] in 'Galaxy Quest' and Henry II [Peter O'Toole] and Thomas a Becket [Richard Burton] in 'Becket'

Character Relationships: Nan Astley [Rachael Stirling] and Florence Banner [Jodhi May] in 'Tipping the Velvet' and Jack Aubery [Russell Crowe] and Stephen Maturin [Paul Bettany] in 'Master and Commander'

Movie Families: Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee (because they lived together for the 19 years after Bilbo left and then Frodo lived with him and Rosie...and now they are spending eternity together across the sea...really this isn't a cheap way of me getting a Frodo/Sam claim...really...) and the street hustlers in Gus Van Sant's 'My Own Private Idaho'

Scenes: Quellek's death scene in 'Galaxy Quest' and the scene in Old Nick's apartment when Kenny tells Byron that he thinks he might be gay from '9 Dead Gay Guys' (best...movie...ever...)

Quotes: From 'Donnie Darko', Donnie [Jake Gyllenhaal] :"Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"
Frank [James Duval] : "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
From 'Galaxy Quest', Guy [Sam Rockwell] : "I know! You construct a weapon. Look around, can you form some sort of rudimentary lathe?"
Jason [Tim Allen]: "A lathe?! Get off the line, Guy!"

Locations: Glasgow, Scotland (from 'Trainspotting') and Chicago, Illinois (from...well, 'Chicago', if you need a movie)

Props/Costumes: All the clothing from the movie 'Emma' (the one with Gwenyth Paltrow) and the cattle prod in '9 Dead Gay Guys' (it's a Class 5 Offensive Weapon)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments