chichizilla (_____imperfect_) wrote in ______suppretty,
chichizilla
_____imperfect_
______suppretty

• Mood:
  • Music:

basics.

NAME:Lucia Maria Mazzone. Call me ChiChi.
STATUS (taken? single?):Single. -le sigh- imissmyboy. ahwell.

favorites.

5 FAVORITE BANDS:hellogoodbye, Motion City Soundtrack, The Bled, Mindless Self Indulgence, Fall Out Boy
3 FAVORITE MOVIES:Thirteen, Elephant, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.
2 FAVORITE BOOKS: Leslie's Journal, A Child Called 'It'
1 FAVORITE QUOTE:"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known."- Chuck Palahunik (I think that's how his last

name is spelled)

least favorites.

5 LEAST FAVORITE BANDS: Nickelback, Slipknot, Cold, Hawthorne Heights, Marilyn Manson
3 LEAST FAVORITE MOVIES: I dunno. I don't stick around if I'm not into a movie.
2 LEAST FAVORITE SONGS: "The Reason," by Hoobastank. "Ohio Is For Lovers," Hawthorne Heights.

questions.

WHATS THE LAST SHOW YOU WENT TO?: Vans Warped Tour '05
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO?: Slumber parties with my bestest friends, preferably at Jason's or Yoda's.
WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE & WHY?: I love Marilyn Monroe, but I admire Ghandi. He was just awesome. Anyone that can stop a whole army without

force deserves cred.
WHATS THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO? "Why" by Avril Lavigne
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN ______suppretty?: I'm rad. I'm a bitch. I'm not afraid to tell you what I think of you.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MODS?: Lauren is really pretty. Mallory has an awesome hat and amazing eyes.
SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ONE MEMBER (NOT A MOD): _______batman - Jen I love her username xcore.
DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE? (link us, if so):
OMG YOURE FUGLY.:

opinions (just pick 1).

RACISM: It's horrible. Most of the people in this town are white, and a handful of them are racist. My dad is a bit too. I hate it. It's stupid.
THE SCENE: Which one? The emo scene is wayyy overdone. Too many good bands are being played out by Fuse and MTV. It sucks. The hardcore scene

is great. There's a lot of unity, and shit. I love hardcore shows. Throwdown tomorrow night. Woot. I dunno. Just name your scenes, and I'll give my opinions.
MONEY: creates greed which creates problems. Lots of them. I don't need money, as long as I have my friends by my side.
GEORGE BUSH: He's a dick. Mostly because of the gay marriage thing.
LABELS:I don't try to fit a mold, I'm just me. I think labels are stupid, and are pretty for popularity contests. Ick.

pictures

AT LEAST 3 PICTURES OF YOU. (clear ones.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's older^
A 200X200 PICTURE FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE.
YOUR ROOM (optional):
The wall at my dad's. That was a few months ago. More's been done since then. A lot more.
SOMETHING RANDOM.
Dave, the black cowboy.
or...
That's on the wall at Saratoga Winners where my friends and I go to shows.

promote

PROMOTE IN 2 PLACES & SHOW US LINKS.:
[1]
[2]

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments