Gracie (2_many_emotions) wrote in ______hottstuff,
Gracie
2_many_emotions
______hottstuff

• Mood:

One of my many hobbies is horse back riding. I LOVE this hobby of mine. I've been riding since i was about 10? I think.. I ride english and western... I prefer english to show with and Western for trail rides. I started taking lessons in 4th grade and recently stopped b/c I moved to Tampa in july and there are no farms in te section of Tampa I was in.. But now that I'm back in Hickville USA ( Citrus County) when I get a job and my car for my 16th birthday I'm going to start lessons again. I've always been interested in equestrian and i hope i could learn how one day. I used to show a horse named Flyboy... he was a quarter horse 15 1/2 hands tall.. rather large horse. hmm.. let's see what else.. I love the fact that you can take horses almost newhere... I mean you cant drive to all of the seculded areas that are pretty.. i love nature and camping and horses make the experince all the more enjoyable being able to add all of my favorite things like camping and hiking with horses is wonderful. I love to trail ride prob more than I like to show. I go out on some friends property every once in a while and just kick back and ride the trails with them its alot of fun.. I don't think theres anything I could do that I would find more enjoyable than riding... It's an amazing feeling to know that your controlling the beast of an animal under you with just a slight movement of you wrist or heels or even your voice. Riding has to be the best and most well spent past-time ever.
Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…