Sydonna
princesskisses
______hottstuff

• Mood:

Do You Think I'm Hot Stuff???

NAME : Sydonna
ZODIAC SIGN : Gemini/ox
SEX : female
NATIONALITY (ex: Allie is Irish and Italian/Danika is Mexican and Irish): irish, Cherokee, and English
NAME 5 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : quirky, compassionate, intelligent, sassy, friendly
HOBBIES : reading, dancing, crocheting(yes I'm lame lol), trampolines, swimming, friends, my fiance, my kids (two, Jason, almost 2, and Tyler 6 mos... please dont judge me on that cause there's more to it than my age d=)) tickle fights!, cam whoring (I'd wish I could model lol I love the camera THAT much)

FAVORITE COLOR : green with hot pink and black
FAVORITE AUTHOR : STEPHEN KING!!! <3
FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : America's Next Top Model, The Swan, Family Guy, King of Queeens, Yes Dear, Fear Factor
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES : um, I like pretty much anything except pointless slasher movies and those movies like "Spun" which just don't have any plot that really sticks...idunno Im pretty easy to please when it comes to movies though d=)
FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : Madonna, The Eagles, Trapt, Mudvayne, Switchfoot, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bare Naked Ladies, Papa Roach, Everclear, Eminem, Missy Eliot, Greenday, Story of the Year, Eiffel, Eve 6, (more on info if ya want d=))

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT? : well physical attributes never hurt ;) but I think a sense of humor is hot and confidence... a good attitude towards others in always nice too d=)
WHAT APPEALS TO YOU PHYSICALLY ABOUT A PERSON? : I like different things on different people but usually i like the eyes, smile and strong arms
WHAT APPEALS TO YOU MENTALLY/EMOTIONALLY ABOUT A PERSON? : i like intelligence..what's the point of having someone hot with you if you can't have a convo with them??? Also, I love a good sense of humor and being able to be silly with someone. And they have to be a compassionate and understanding person (especially since I'm really senisitive lol)
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT? : I don't know why people view me as hot or why they don't.... I think I'm hot cause I can be really child-like and playful. But I am also inteeligent and mature when playtime is over. I think the fact that I have both sides is Hot..plus I really love my legs and my eyes d=)

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? : This question always stumps me cause I really don't know any ONE thing that is MOST important... I guess balance cause kindness is always good but when a person gives too much it drains them and the people recieving could be abusing it so you should always balance that kindness with reasoning on who most deserves it and really needs it and who will just use you. Likewise fun is always good but you should balance it with working hard cause youdon't wanna be a welch off of other people or live on the streets... so yeah I think balance is the most important thing.
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT? : my family...not just my mom and dad and sister..but MY family... josh (my fiance), Jason and Tyler. Because I have learned so much since having them and they fullfill me everyday and they have given me more purpose and more to live for than I ever had before... Before I had kids everyone thought I was really happy cause I had graduated early as valedictorian, I was going to college, and had a fulltime job and I was happy but I really didn't know what I was doing everything for... I just felt like I was doing it to do something with myself... when I got engaged to Josh I started to feel like I had a reason for stuff and although I was really young (17) when I had my older son I was finally feeling like I knew why I was here and it felt and still feels so good to have them in my life. A lot of people look down on me for it or think I would have been better off without the kids and Josh... and its true Ive been through a lot and it's been so hard at times... but I would never take it back cause it is worth more than any "success" I may have acheived without them.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING? : I hate it BUT it is something that happens without people even realising it. I applied for this one community and a whole bunch of girls said no cause I was a teen mom and when I asked them why they admitted it was because when they heard that they had already labled me as irresponsible and a slut. I know a lot of people who get labled as a slut or a punk or a goody goody or a prep... It is impossible to avoid them though cause people do it without even thinking and I know I try really hard not to but I do once in a while catch myself cause I think it is just human nature. But what really makes it difficult is that people stereotype THEMSELVES. Like people who label themselves "goth" or "punk" they are proud of their style and music and all that but not everyone who dresses like that is a "punk" and not everyone who listens to that music is a "emo" or anything like that...but I think labels are hear to stay cause a lot of people like being labeled..not the 'bad' stuff like 'slut' or 'goody goody' but the type of labels that make them feel like they are apart of something and help them to define who they are.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED, WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY? : actually (and this may lose me points) I haven't been in school since I got pregnant so I don't really know the grading systems anymore =/ sorry but I don't want to give an opinion on something I'm not knoweledgable about.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF SOCIETY'S SURREAL EXPECTATIONS OF THE "PERFECT LOOK"? : ah, the perfect look... you mean the one thats makes it hard to remember if the giorl you are looking at is Jane or Margo? HA yeah I'm getting tired of people thinking there is only one type of beautiful and all the people that look different aren't considered not as pretty. I see so many communities where a lot of the girls look exactly the same and it takes a while to tell them apart. Now about the body shape look... the strange thing about that is that if you look at marilyn monroe and that time period...she was NOT a small woman but she was HOT and society loved the curvy look...then it got into the pencil thin wisp of girls that were popular...but I've been noticing that more and more people are calling for 'plus sized' models and getting 'real' looking women back into the show... I think that pretty soon big and curvy is going to be back in a big way BUT I don't like that idea either. Reason being, some people are naturally rail thin and look good that way..others can't look good that thin BUT it's the same with being boxum and vivacious..some girls just wouldn't look good and its unattainable for some anyway. I think we should stop picking a favorite bopdy type period. I don't like the trend that is happening now where heavier women are being pushed in our face as being the beautiful ones anymore than I like having a toothpick pushed at me cause I'm not going to be that small and I wont be that big and I think Im fine the way I am and I don't necessarily think its a good thing to say big is beautiful or thin is beautiful cause you know what? It's not. BIG isnt beautiful...TWIG-LIKE isnt beautiful... it's the women who are beautiful despite their shape. A certain shape isnt going to always be beautiful it the person wearing it that decides.
PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (any topic besides gay marriage and other played-out topics) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT : ok, I HATE the trend of being bitchy JUST to be bitchy... yes you may be gorgeous and the other person may be hideous but do you really HAVE to rub it in their face that they lack the physical graces that you were so lucky to have? NO. You can be honest without being a bitch whatever happened to sugar and spice and all things NICE. Now if you are provoked then by all means have fun being a bitch but if not why hurt someone who has probably been hurt that way many times before? I mean it doesnt make you look classy either which is something that I like in people class is never a bad thing so why make it look as though you are lacking it? I don't know I just have notticed that trend in a lot of girls lately who say they are "honest" but honesty doesn't have to be mean-spirited or bitchy..instead of saying "you're the ugliest mother-lover in the world and you should crawl into a hole and hide there for the rest of your life" why not just say, I don't really find you attractive and maybe offer some tips like maybe if you used some eyeliner or some more cover up... i dont know it just seems we should look oput for each other while being honest instead of dragging each other through the mud all the time.

MAKE US LAUGH :

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your journal/community)? : ______hsmember invited me in a comment on my journal d=)
WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE COMMUNITY THAT MADE YOU WANT TO APPLY? : I loved the fact that you don't vote based on favorites cause there's more to a person than that so that was a huge plus. And I liked the fact that one person said they take time to pick and choose who they invite. I think it's a classy move and shows that she is concerned with picking people who are going to be good additions to the community and that people hear are not just trying to fill it with members just to have a long members list and look really popular. Plus I just got a good type vibe so i thought it'd probably be a good place to be d=)
PROMOTION :

http://www.livejournal.com/community/_make_a_friend_/38806.html?mode=reply

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : well, as I mentioned I'm a cam whore so I will be active, but I will also be honest but KIND when I vote which I think will leave people helpless to talk shit about the community if they get rejected which is always a good thing..and I will promote to some of the people I'm friends with cause I think they'd be good additions too d=)
POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized and/or cropped):

I don't know how to do the 100 x 100 thing..help would be appreciated d=) and I'd like the second to last one d=) ok...hope you guys like me d=) oh, and I'm reeeaaallly sorry if that was too long... I have a tendency to go a little overboard on answers d=(
Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…