Allie Loves You ♥ (ditziedancer421) wrote in ______hottstuff,
Allie Loves You ♥
ditziedancer421
______hottstuff

• Mood:
  • Music:

Theme Time Baby

Dance is my all time favorite thing to do. I dance everywhere...in my house, at school, at my studio, heck, even in the mall. I started dance when I was about 3 which means I've been doing it now for almost 11 years. Dance is the one thing that I put my heart and soul into. It can make a horrible day into an awesome one with just a few hours. I dance 2 or 3 days a week, around 7 hours. I do mostly ballet, or pointe. I also take Jazz and Lyrical classes.

I am at the second highest skill level of ballet at my studio and hope to make it to the top within the next year. Dance is my passion and I hope to continue doing it for as long as my body lets me.

Here are a few pictures representing dance.

These are my flats, or warm up slippers

These are my pointes (=

Aaaaand these are them together. Geeze, do you think I got enough shots of them (=

My arch. Ew I hate my feet.

Camera whore self

Pose? (=

This ones blurry but ehh, I like my arm positioning

The End.

Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments