vote_for_pedro_ (vote_for_pedro_) wrote in ______hottstuff,
vote_for_pedro_
vote_for_pedro_
______hottstuff

NAME : brin
ZODIAC SIGN : taurus
SEX : female
NATIONALITY (ex: Allie is Irish and Italian/Danika is Mexican and Irish): irish/italian/austrian/iriquois/english [native american]
NAME 5 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : fun-loving, artsy, crazy, immature, caring
HOBBIES : drawing, painting, making clothes, the internet, shows, knitting..beingwith my friends and my siblings.

FAVORITE COLOR : any bright color, and then turquoise. 'cos my hair is turquoise :D
FAVORITE AUTHOR : at the moment, mitch albom
FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : zoey 101
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES : drama, comedy, horror
FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : the doors, led zepp, pink floyd, blood brothers, mindless self indulgence, bright eyes, the strokes, frank sinatra, ramones, 80s80s80s i have an 80s obession.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT : a good sense of humor, and not caring what other people think. lookwise, it doesn't matter. i think that when something clashes with the rest of them its so hot..dark hair with blue eyes, or a wild personality with a quiet looking person.
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT : why am i hot..? i think because im pretty down to earth, and i guess i have an okay sense of humor. i have really hot hair, and really good skin. and big boobs ;] thats always a plus. jayyykayyyy

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE : living your life to the fullest, being friends with as many people as possible
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT : my family and my friends. i dont get along with my family, but i couldn't live without them anyway.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING : i labelled myself and others when i was in middle school, so i think its pathetic and juvenile.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED, WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY : i dont have a problem with the grading system in school, probably because my grades are pretty good. but i dont think people who do get bad grades are penalized or pressured enough, and they're gonna have a tough time getting into college, and 25 years from now, what is that going to do to the country? if that makes any sense.
PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (this can be any topic you like) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT : gay marriage: should be legal. i definitely think that bush is letting religion interfere with the government, and this country was CREATED for freedom, including religious freedom. so no one should have to suffer from what some guy has to say. i am catholic, and im for gay marriage.

MAKE US LAUGH : i love this picture

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your journal/community)? : i was invited !! woot!
PROMOTION :
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : be friendly to everyone, post a lot.
POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized and/or cropped):

yeah, im clueless on a 100x100 srry :[

Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 18 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…