blackentheedges (blackentheedges) wrote in ______hottstuff,
blackentheedges
blackentheedges
______hottstuff

• Mood:

Do you think I'm hot stuff?

Ok, sorry I have editted and editted this, and deleted it only to do it again, but LJ was messing up my application for some reason and it was going all funny... Sorry! <3

NAME : Bex
ZODIAC SIGN : Leo
SEX : Female
NATIONALITY (ex: Allie is Irish and Italian/Danika is Mexican and Irish): As far as I know I am 100% British
NAME 5 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : Sarcastic, shy, genuine, hyper, crazy
HOBBIES : Playing drums, art, music, socializing, photography, movies, writing, reading, superhero comics, gigs, film making, meeting new people.

FAVORITE COLOR : Pink
FAVORITE AUTHOR : Sylvia Plath
FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : 120 mins, Dexters Lab, Recess, Dismissed, Spongebob, Hollyoaks, Friends, The Simpsons, Malcolm In The Middle, The OC, Boiling Point,
South Park, Will and Grace, One Tree Hill, Smallville.
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES : Horror, comedy, action
FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : The Pixies, Yourcodenameis:Milo, Atreyu, Most Precious Blood, The Cure, A Static Lullaby, Hopesfall, Throwdown, Circle Takes The Square, Muse, Death Cab For A Cutie, Blood Brothers, Bright Eyes, Rosie Thomas, Themovielife, Bloc Party, Norma Jean, Converge, Biffy Clyro, Lemon Jelly, Placebo.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT : It’s a combination of two things; personality and how you carry yourself. I think that to be truly hot you need to have a good personality, and, even if you’re not conventionally pretty, you need to be able to show you are comfortable with yourself. If your not confident in yourself it shows.
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT : I feel that most of my physical features are fairly attractive, and I don’t mean at all to sound big headed when I say that. I also think that I have a confident, bubbly, friendly, addictive personality – and many of my friends have described me this way.

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE : Happiness, first of all. And of course, family and friends – after all, where would we be without them?
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT : My friends and my music, as they are what make my world go round!
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING : To some extent I feel that labeling is unnecessary and is usually only used by people who are scared of something a little different. But as it’s something that we are all guilty of doing at some point in whatever context, no one can really say it’s 100% wrong, it’s just human nature.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED, WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY : In all honesty, I see no problem with the way grading in schools is carried out. And if there were, I don’t think I could come up with an alternative!
PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (this can be any topic you like) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT : This is tricky as I don’t want to end up talking about gay marriage and all that stuff, like everyone else. But those are the sort of topics I feel most strongly about! Ok, urm… I suppose I should talk about vegetarianism, seeing as I am one! I don’t eat meat for two reasons; 1) I think it’s wrong, and 2) I don’t like meat (Obviously the first takes priority). But I’m not one of those people that will go around preaching to everyone else about how they shouldn’t eat meat, that they’re bad for eating meat, etc. And what really irks me are the sort of people who will do this – everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and noone should be discriminated against for their eating habits.

I don’t think I really got my point across there, did I? Bit of a mixture of topics too, I feel. Sorry!

MAKE US LAUGH : http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/archives.php - the best site in the world!

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your journal/community)? : I didn’t find out from anyone, I was simply browsing through interests and stumbled across you =)
PROMOTION : http://www.livejournal.com/community/p0sh_0nes/

http://www.livejournal.com/community/snappy_dresser/

http://www.livejournal.com/community/antiburberry/
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : I will post regularly, be a very active member (without posting random crap), will promote like a BIZOTCH!, and be friendly and considerate to all <3
POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized and/or cropped):

[I’m sorry, I didn’t know how to do the 100x100 thing so I’ll leave that up to you guys if you choose to accept…]

Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…