Allie Loves You ♥ (ditziedancer421) wrote in ______hottstuff,
Allie Loves You ♥
ditziedancer421
______hottstuff

• Mood:
  • Music:
Hey Beauties (=

I was browsing through other communities and I saw one that had a pretty cute idea.

They have a point system for weekly themes and promotions.

They have weekly (or every 2 weeks) themes where accepted members post pictures of what ever the theme is and then get 2 points per picture. Members also get 1 point for every place they promote the community.

After the end of 2 weeks, the 3 members with the lowest ammount of points are removed and need to re-apply if they want to be a part of the community still.

At the very least I think we should have a theme once and awhile, It would be a good way to get members active. Plus I'm a huge camera whore and love taking pictures of things (=

I do like the point system though because Its a fair way of throwing people out instead of the whole community voting like we have previously.

Thanks for your time guys

-Allie-
Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments