______hottstuff

• Mood:
  • Music:

do you think i am hott stuff?

NAME : brittany
ZODIAC SIGN : leo
SEX : girl
NATIONALITY: irish-german
NAME 5 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : laidback, fun, intellectual, independent, talented
HOBBIES : singing, soccer, softball, running, piano, musicmusicmusic, writing, just having fun with my friends and such

FAVORITE COLOR : light orange
FAVORITE AUTHOR : j.d. salinger
FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : dont watch much t.v. but when i do i like CSI, law&order, family guy, gilmore girls, umm...no idea!
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES : drama comedy horror
FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : mars volta, guns n roses, motion city soundtrack, the clash, billy idol, zep, oasis, elliot smith, queen, the pixies, hot hot heat, radiohead, coldplay, greenday, the adolescents, iggy pop, bouncing souls, the weakerthans, lawrence rain, old school no doubt, amazing transparent man, the doors, jimi hendrix, janis joplin, the beatles, i could go on forever so im going to stop myself now ...manymany more though

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT : as cliche as it is..personality. of course a persons physical apperance is what you first see, but if they have the brain capacity of an 8 year old how do you expect to form a relationship with a person?
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT : im confident, not cocky. i'm stubborn, but i can't hold a grudge on my friends. i love to laugh, i love to live.

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE : friends, without a doubt
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT : musicmusicmusic
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING : everyone puts a label on everything. from the cut of your jeans to the way a person is. it's just second nature to label someone, wether you say it out loud or not..you do it. so am i for it? not really...against it? it sucks to be put in boundaries. but it's just something you cannot help.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED, WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY : If there is one good thing about my school it is this. Our grading policy is actually really fair. If you do the work and make an effort you will do good in the class, even if you hand in something a few days late most teachers don't mind as long as you made the effort.
PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (this can be any topic you like) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT :Gay Marriages -
i have 100% absolute no problem with it. who is to say who we are to love? if we could choose who we fall in love with or stop loving someone on command there would be no such thing as heartbreak. no one has the right to put restrictions on a feeling. "love to the tips of your fingers, and when you find that love don't run away from it." i believe in that so much, no matter who it is you love, what sex, race, religion, they are..it does not matter what so ever.

MAKE US LAUGH : If i wanted an assholes opinion; I'd fart....maybe not too funny?...i tried

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your journal/community)? : hot_promo
PROMOTION :http://www.livejournal.com/community/__crush/
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : ill be 100% honest and active like no other!
POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized and/or cropped):

[me on the left, niiice face]

[me and my best friend at prom]

[just me]

[all the way to the right]

[just me again]
Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…