lunperfectx
______hottstuff

Do You Think I'm Hot Stuff?

APPLICATION (special: this applicant has been approved by both MODs of
______hottstuff)

NAME : tashia
ZODIAC SIGN : taurus
SEX : female
NATIONALITY (ex: Allie is Irish and Italian/Danika is Mexican and Irish): hm. im french-canadian, british, german, hungarian, and alot more that i don't remeber.
NAME 8 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : funny..sweet..a good friend..pretty *thats what people tell me*..crazy in a good way..fun to be around..kind..helpful..
HOBBIES : playing lacrosse..playing on the computer..making graphics..shopping..hanging out with my friends..going to wheels *its a roller skating rink*..being a Camera Whore..singing..dancing..spending time with my family

FAVORITE COLOR : pink =]
FAVORITE AUTHOR (and list some books by this author: minimum of 2): Lois Lowry: The Giver, Gathering Blue, The Messenger, Number of the Stars, A Summer to Die.
FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : Laguna Beach..One Tree Hill..CSI..Made..Room Raiders..OC
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES : Horror, Comedy, Romance, Chick Flicks
FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Senses Fail, Ciara, Petey Pablo, Ludcris, Nelly, Simple Plan, Greenday, Bowling For Soup, Fuel, Three Days Grace, New Found Glory, Story Of The Year, Destiny's Child, Missy Elliot, Jessica Simpson, Usher, Jesse McCartney, Eminem
LYRIC THAT IS MEANINGFUL TO YOU AND PERTAINS TO YOUR LIFE AND EXPLAIN WHY: I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold, I don't want my love to go to waste.. That Lyric is meaningful to me because it means that just because someone is pretty on the outside doesn't mean they are the same on the inside and i hate it when some of my friends will go out with anyone just to have a boyfriend and then they get hurt so to me it means alot it makes me want to wait until i find someone that isn't the same as everyone else and is beautiful both inside and out so if i do fall in love it won't be wasted on someone who could care less about me.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT : Their personality and how they act towards people that may not be their favorite person..plus looks can help but not always its mainly your personality and how you truly feel about yourself and how confident you are.
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT : Because i'm a easy-going, fun, caring, loving, hyper, cute person wanting to have a good time in life. And i could care less if people think im loud obnoxious ect..it's because they dont know me.

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE : Family, Friends and Love
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT : My Family and Friends, I love them so much I don't know what i would do if i didn't have them.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING : Personally I think it's stupid and I see no need for labeling. Just because you dress a certain way, or act a certain way doesn't mean you should be labeled because of that. I have labeled people and after doing it i felt kind of bad because i didn't really know them and then when i got to know them i learned they weren't really like i thought they were.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED,
WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY : I think they are okay but some of the things i don't agree with are how they make one thing worth 15% and something else 50%. Why can't they all be equal?
PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (ANYTHING BESIDES GAY MARRIEAGES AND
POLITICS.. SINCE THOSE ARE COMMONLY DONE) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT
: Cutting YourSelf: Personally I feel that cutting yourself is stupid and pointless. Causing yourself physical pain isn't going to make any of your problems go away. Trust me I know, I used to do it until I realized it wasn't helping me it was causing me more pain so I stopped and i'm glad did because it might of lead to more if I hadn't stop and it didn't help me "get rid of other pain" it caused more and its not something you should want to do. Although there are people that believe it takes away pain, I think it doesn't and I think it's stupid. But we can't stop everyone from doing it..

MAKE US LAUGH : http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your
journal/community)? : I was searching
PROMOTIONS (2 communities, your journal, and one other journal) :
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lunperfectx/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/_____xsharada/ *newest entry on jan 23.*
http://www.livejournal.com/community/__simplyxlovely/
http://www.livejournal.com/community/__CamWhores__/

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : I will promote, stay active, vote on new applications, i can make banners..signs..ect if needed..i will post often.

POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS
PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make
one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized
and/or cropped):
it's a little bigger than 100 x 100 if you need it to be exact tell me and ill fix it.

<33

Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments