______hottstuff

DO YOU THINK IM HOTT STUFF?

APPLICATION
NAME : Samantha
ZODIAC SIGN : Capricorn
SEX : F
NATIONALITY : Irish
NAME 5 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : Hott, Enchanting, Exciting, Fun, Rich
HOBBIES : singing, dancing, shopping, dressing up ..

FAVORITE COLOR : bronze
FAVORITE AUTHOR : Louis Lowry
FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : SNL, Vh1 i love the 70s/80/90s etc..
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES :
FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : Classic Rock i.e. Led Zep. Some Floyd, Elvis Presley,

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT : Their self confidence and personality
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT : yes, im told so

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE : education and maybe religion -- love is important! <3
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT : Friends/family-- shopping sprees
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING : Stupid! no need for it.. anyone you "labels" others should reconsider their thinking.. its mindless
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED, WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY :I think that the grading systems are racist. Having to check your race on a Standardized test and being jugded and grade differently is unfair. I understand that they are trying to mix races in schools but that shouldnt mean that they have an advantage because of their race.
PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (this can be any topic you like) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT : Abortion : terribly wrong. Murder.. i believe this is cruel and i dont understand how people cannot see the inhimanity in it .

MAKE US LAUGH : My older sister's friend had a feminist class for college. On the first day they each had to stand up and say what female right meant to them etc. This girl decides to crack a joke to break the ice. "How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb? .. None because they cant change anything" --Some of the students laughed but the teacher didnt really enjoy it.. Later that afternoon this girl got an e-mail saying she was uninvited to class..

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your journal/community)? : Browsing lJ
PROMOTION : ?
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : I would advertise it.
POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized and/or cropped): Could i e-mail them to you? i dont understand how to post them .. :/
Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments