Danika (_____oh_so_good) wrote in ______hottstuff,
Danika
_____oh_so_good
______hottstuff

MOD POST

fxcking_divine is our new sister community!

Because I remembered a little problem in the fxcking_divine community that I am apart of, I decided to do a random check of all the members and Allie and I have found two girls in our community who are lying bitches.

yeah.. _unknown_love... es una cuzca y mensita y te quiero salir la comunidad... está prohibido. Same goes for you too, ilovey0u_x. Your little middle school asses are out!

It is really sad how people are so idiotic as to leave their real ages in their user info and apply to other communities where they post their real age. Like I'm not going to see later on. I just wanted to be able to trust that people were actually smart and followed the rules. I guess you two haven't reached to a level of maturity yet.

NEED MORE VOTES ON:

a_u_z_i_n
Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments