a_u_z_i_n
a_u_z_i_n
______hottstuff

Do you think Im hott stuff?

APPLICATION
 NAME : Auzin
 ZODIAC SIGN : Aquarius
 SEX : Female
 NATIONALITY (ex: Allie is Irish and Italian/Danika is Mexican and Irish): I know Im Italian. I dont know about the other side.
 NAME 5 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : Fun, Wild, Crazy, Flirty, Racy
 HOBBIES : Dancing, clubbing, cheering, partying, shopping, mall, friends

FAVORITE COLOR : Purple and pink
 FAVORITE AUTHOR : Jk Rowling, I love Harry Potter!
 FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : Oc and One Tree Hill
 FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES : Chick Flicks
 FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : TBS, Dashboard Confessional, Coheed and Cambria, Sugarcult

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT : Its all about personality babe!
 WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT : I love my smile. It just brightens the room!

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE : Friends, I dont know where I'd be without them
 WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT : My boyfriend, and my friends. They brighten my day!
 WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING : Their so stupid, were not soup cans, were actual people. If God wanted us labeled he would of labeled us himself.
 WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED, WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY : I have no problem with them considering I almost always get straight A's.
 PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (this can be any topic you like) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT :

People saying cheerleading isnt a sport, it is just as hard as any other sport. And its totally discrimatory to say that the sport we love isnt a sport. Its alot harder than tennis or soccer or even basketball. You have to life people, throw them, catch them, jumps, tumbling, dance, cheer, smile, etc. Its so hard. And not very many people realize what cheerleaders have to go through these days.

MAKE US LAUGH : Just visit www.jibjab.com and go to the George Bush videos. You'll laugh your ass off.

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your journal/community)? : ii_heart_y0u
 PROMOTION : ______prom0te
 WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : I promote alot and I post pictures alot and I could make this community alot more fun and alot more hot. Haha <3
 POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized and/or cropped):

red dress.

In the middle [when my hair was dyed]

Theres my boyfriend behind me!

I have many many more. If I get accepted I will most likely post every day.

Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…