Danika (_____oh_so_good) wrote in ______hottstuff,
Danika
_____oh_so_good
______hottstuff

MOD POST: last day

TO ALL WHO THIS MAY APPLY:

you have only one more day to post your promotions to prove that you are active and actually give a damn about this community. if you don't then you will be kicked the hell out and will have to re-apply.

If I can promote my ass off almost everyday (and not just for this community, but other communities as well), then I don't see how hard it is to post just three promotions that say "come join ______hottstuff" and show that you are not just in this community to pick your ass and watch what is going on. If you want to be in a rating community so that you can be all like "lYk Oh Em Gee!! Lyk I aM S0o0o0o0o0 H0tT bEcAuSe I wAs AcCePtEd HeRe aNd HeRe, then don't bother to be on our community. We expect you to be active not to join to that you can show off that you were accepted into a rating community.

In other news, cooke_monster, if you are going to post in the community, APPLY.

RECENTLY ACCEPTED

super_do0per_x3
reach_4_the_sky

THROWN OUT

_morgeeeeeee

Reminder: I will be checking tomorrow at 4 30 PM to check who is active, but to the two members that I feel have made an impact on this community and have been active since this community has been up and running will be exempt, and you know who you are.
Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments