reach_4_the_sky
______hottstuff

• Mood:

Do you think I'm hott stuff?

APPLICATION

NAME :  Kesley
ZODIAC SIGN :  taurus
SEX : female
NATIONALITY (ex: Allie is Irish and Italian/Danika is Mexican and Irish): i am Irish, German and French
NAME 5 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : kind, cute, outgoing, funny, athletic
HOBBIES : gymnastics, running, DDR

FAVORITE COLOR : pink and green
FAVORITE AUTHOR : Lurlene McDaniel
FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : One Tree Hill, The Real World, Laguna Beach, The OC
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES : horror, comedy, chick flicks (i'm a sap for all those lovey dovey movies lol)
FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : Switchfoot, Simple Plan, The Format

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT : Their personality. If you are comfortable in your own two shoes and fine with who you are I think that sticks out on a person. You should be ok with who you are and not trying to live up to other peoples expectations. Be yourself.
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT : I'm a kind, awesome person. I'm funloving and I am totally comfortable in my own skin. And plus, i'm cute!

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE : friends and family. as long as you have those you are good. my friends and my family are the most important things in MY life. If I didn't have either of these, I don't know what I would do.
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT : my friends, they are ALWAYS there for me.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING : I absolutely hate labeling!! It's stupid no one should be labeled by what they wear, do or w/e.
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED, WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY : Well the grading in my high school actually is pretty good right now. Everything and everyone is graded equally.
PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (this can be any topic you like) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT : My topic to discuss is going to be, actually I will choose labeling. I despise labeling. Nobody should be labeled. People sometimes treat other people horribly because they are lets say "different" or "not cool" or "not pretty" or w/e it is they want to label them for. Labeling really makes me mad. I don't get what people see in it. It hurts others and the people who label don't even know that they are hurting them. People should be more considerate and grow up.

MAKE US LAUGH : Well i'm not sure if this will make you laugh but I got this in an email and I thought it was cute! http://te-be.ru/pics/flash/ilike.swf

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your journal/community)? : actually I was just looking around to find a promo community and I found this.
PROMOTION :
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : I will promote constantly and if i'm accepted I will post as truthfully as I can.
POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized and/or cropped):

i'm on the right

and for my 100x100 can you crop and resize the last picture? thanks!

Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 16 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…