______hottstuff

• Mood:
  • Music:

do you think im hott stuff?

APPLICATION
NAME : kaitlyn
ZODIAC SIGN : aquarius
SEX : female
NATIONALITY : im polish/german, but i was born here.
NAME 5 DESCRIPTIVE WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF : trendsetter, fun, cute, athletic, brunette.
HOBBIES : playing guitar and DDR.

FAVORITE COLOR : pink
FAVORITE AUTHOR : alice sebold
FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS : degrassi: the next generation and... real world.
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRES : comedy/horror.
FAVORITE BANDS/MUSIC ARTISTS YOU LOVE : i like the postal service and pretty much all alternative music.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES A PERSON HOTT : their personality. looks are a plus not a must.
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOTT : um, im not sure if i am! ha-thats why im here.

WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE : l0ve <33
WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT : my boyfriend :)
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LABELING : i hate labels sooo f-ing much!!
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON GRADING SYSTEMS IN SCHOOLS NOW? IF NEEDED, WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND WHY : well in pre-algebra, our grades are based on completion. so basically someone could just jot down answers and get full credit. then again, you have to show your work. so idk, maybe the teachers should check to make sure the person attemted to do the work.
PICK A TOPIC TO DISCUSS (this can be any topic you like) AND STATE YOUR OPINION ON IT : hmm.. ill go with... gay marriage. okay, it shouldnt matter to anyone who you are marrying, whether it be someone of the same sex or opposite sex. although it is wrong under god's law for one to marry another person of the same sex, i still think they should be able to. some scientists also say that being homosexual could be genetic and its not always their fault. so gay marriage should not be banned.

MAKE US LAUGH :

WHERE DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US (who made the post in your journal/community)? : actually i did an interest search and found it myself.
PROMOTION : http://www.livejournal.com/community/degrassii_x/
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS COMMUNITY TO MAKE IT THE BEST IT CAN BE? : well, id tell nothing but the truth if and when i am stamped, about other people applying. and, as unlikely as it sounds, im different from most people. im gOofy sometimes. ;)
POST AT LEAST FOUR CLEAR PICTURES AND ONE 100 X 100 FOR THE MEMBERS PAGE (if you don't have a 100 X 100, we will be willing to help make one for you... just ask and let us know which picture you want resized and/or cropped):

haha, i look kinda depressed in some of these. i just took them about an hour ago.

* and here is my 100x100 (its actually 100x89 i hope thats ok)

Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 15 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…