Danika (_____oh_so_good) wrote in ______hottstuff,
Danika
_____oh_so_good
______hottstuff

MOD POST: VOTE-OFF

ii_heart_y0u won the contest and not was a choice. You can either have one auto-accept. If you find a person that you like and want in the community or really like an applicant, post a coment with the subject line reading Final Decision and that wil show the mods and everyone else who you have chosen to be auto accepted. Congrats and choose wisely!

We are starting the Vote-Off now. This requires all members to pick three members that they feel shouldn't belong in the community. Either those members haven't been active or you just don't find them that attractive. After the top three members are tallied up, then we choose which one out of the three should stay. Once we get down to two members, those members will post at least three clear pictures and then state why they should stay in the community. Then we vote on which one should stay. The loser will be thrown out and will have to re-apply. Post a comment on this entry on the three members you want to enter into the Vote-Off Battle.
Subscribe

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 16 comments

• stampted//leaving

you're not active. sryy. leaving.

• stamped//pics!!

hahaha ummm...we went bowling...my best friend, my boyfriend and his friend...and we took pics.. yes i know i need to re-dye my hair, i know. i have…

• stampted//

Alright. I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active for a lil while. I got grounded and idk when i'm guna be ungrounded. So I'll miss…