January 25th, 2005

MOD POST: idiotic people piss me off.

x0choodles0x has just been banned from the community because she voted on an applicant when she isn't even a member. Ok.. we have banned more people than we have rejected. We probably have the same amount of people banned as we do members in the community. Does that tell you all the intellegence level of some of these people? Choodles, stay the hell out of my community! Well, we know someone that is having problems with their reading. I think I am going to go fix the rules of the community.. you know dumb them down a bit for the people who haven't exactly been doing so well on their reading comprehension.

NEED MORE VOTES ON:

lunperfectx
okgorizzo
xxbabypinkxx
forcedbeauty

That is all.
Define Normal Me and Kel//request_4_icon

(no subject)

Hey Beauties (=

I was browsing through other communities and I saw one that had a pretty cute idea.

They have a point system for weekly themes and promotions.

They have weekly (or every 2 weeks) themes where accepted members post pictures of what ever the theme is and then get 2 points per picture. Members also get 1 point for every place they promote the community.

After the end of 2 weeks, the 3 members with the lowest ammount of points are removed and need to re-apply if they want to be a part of the community still.

At the very least I think we should have a theme once and awhile, It would be a good way to get members active. Plus I'm a huge camera whore and love taking pictures of things (=

I do like the point system though because Its a fair way of throwing people out instead of the whole community voting like we have previously.

Thanks for your time guys

-Allie-
  • Current Music
    You Found Me

MOD POST: more updates

I am so happy with the mini explosion of applicants that we have been getting in this community! I'm going to go and do some more promoting. But as of now, here are some more updates:

RECENTLY ACCEPTED:

okgorizzo

RECENTLY REJECTED:

lunperfectx

NEED MORE VOTES ON:

xxbabypinkxx
forcedbeauty
blackentheedges

Also I updated the community and gave it a bit of a newer look. Post a comment and let me know what you think.