Eleni Vamvakari (theophania) wrote in ______addmeho,
Eleni Vamvakari
theophania
______addmeho

Looking for New Friends

I have an extensive profile, with many interests listed, but I don't wanna talk your ear off. So here's the short version. My name is Tiffany, but I prefer Tiffanitsa. I'm looking to expand my list of friends. I'm a commenter and enjoy those who read and comment as well. My boyfriend is 62, so there's no such thing as too old, but please only add me, whetheron a messenger or to your lj, if you're a legal adult in your country of residence. Just please say hi, so I know you've added me and so I can add you back.

Anyway, I'm 24 and a college graduate living in New Jersey, U.S.A. but I'm a Hellenic patriot and put Greece above all countries. Among other things, I love cooking from scratch and listening to rebetika from below the 60's, some old laika and English stuff from the 50's through the 70's. I also play bouzouki (trixordo) and baglama. I'd appreciate any tips on the dromoi etc. I love animals but don't have a pet of my own. I'm a Hellenic Polytheist (think Greek mythology), and I respect all religions. I'm very opinionated and straight forward, but I can agree to disagree. Oh yeah, and I've been totally blind since I was two-months old. Btw, I'm still learning Greek, so please be patient if you use it to write to me. Take care and talk soon.

MSN: scholar1983@hotmail.com
AIM Tiffanitsa
Google Talk, Orkut and email: tiffanitsa@gmail.com
LJ Talk Theophania

Geia sas and talk soon.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments