July 10th, 2005

• nikila

MOD

I did a little promoting.
and i'll leave you with a picture of my kitty.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

there ya go.
we need more members..
so promote like hell.

MOD // GAHH. WE ROCK!♥

We're on a roll. GAHH! =]

Only 4 autoaccepts left, then everyone can start voting, YESSsZz! haha.

KK.

I also changed the points system around a little, instead of starting at two autoaccepts & two autorejects, I started at one. ♥

jessop is allowed to keep her two autoaccepts & two autorejects though because of the fact, she was the first person to fill out an application and i've been promising her them.

ALSO. THIS LIST IS UPDATED. SO SORRY [BESIDES jessop] IF I PROMISED YOU MORE THAN THIS AMOUNT OF AUTOACCEPTS/AUTOREJECTS, BUT SHIT CHANGES. AND THE RULES DID. SO THIS IS THE UPDATED SHIZ, K? :D

POINTS SO FAR!!Collapse )

PROMOTE!! PROMOTE!! PROMOTE!!

MOD // DSAFKL.

I'm about to update the application right now, add a little more umph. into it, it's boring. [Keep in mind, that was my first time ever MAKING an application.] && I'm also going to fix up the info and probably make a members page you make the community a little better, kay? :D

MOD // Members Page

We now have a members page where you can view the following:

♥ Themes
♥ Promo Banners
♥ Accepted Banners
♥ Rejected Banners
♥ Memebers & Their Points

<3

sikemembers

That's where all your points will be updated at from now on!♥

EDIT: I also changed around the application & the community info page, gimme feedback. =D

Being active!

**Just a heads up, Lissa is away in Michigan and wont be back until Thursday or around there (I'm not sure if she told you or not-and I don't want her to get in trouble because I LOVE her)**

Anyway-I'm just going to post some pictures.
WOOOHOOOCollapse )
  • Current Music
    Simple Plan-Untitled

Vacationnnn

Well I'm so bored & it's late so before I go to bed I'm gonna tell all you guys now that on Saturday I'm leaving for Maine and I'll be gone a week. I doubt I'll be anywhere near a computer, so yeah. Just thought I'd let you know since I won't be active for a week. & now... I leave you with this.

Hampsters Are CoolCollapse )