carole, like a river (______seadoll) wrote in _______rainstar,
carole, like a river
______seadoll
_______rainstar

• Mood:
  • Music:

Come One, Come All into 1984

Well, hello there!
My name is Carole & I am the maintainer & moderator of this rockin' new icon community! There really are no ground rules, just make sure all the images you post here are your own! Requests can be made, but please do not overload our community with them.. I really don't like communities that are overrun with requests.
Anyhow, this community is simply anything & everything icons, graphics, banners, backgrounds, etc. I just want all members to be creative and use their PSP or PS talent!
Please no text-only posts.. They are unnecessary and take up precious picture room!
Also, REQUESTERS should take notice:
If you're going to request something, you better have all your gear together and know exactly what you want and how you want it (ie. caption, colors, design, templates, pictures, etc). Of course, exceptions will be made to those who are "computer challenged" and don't know ANYTHING about what they are doing. =D
So, anyhow, please enjoy & all I ask is that you have fun.

P.S. Please note that this IS an open community, so if you are very protective of your material, then you should secure your post to being FRIENDS. That is all from my neck of the woods!

ENJOY!

Teaser:

Some Older Stuff:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments