ahhhsuchdapimp
_______ohrapeme

• Mood:
  • Music:

Uh..rape me...

Basics

Name: Vivian

Age (no applicants under fourteen!): 20

Location: I’m in Denmark now for the summer, but during the school year I go to university in Brighton, England

Sexual Preference: Bi curious

Status (married, dating, single, etc.; post a photo if you'd like:
dating someone, been with him for nearly 9 months now.
Sorry this is the only pic I really have of him on my computer-
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hobbies/interests:
I love music- I try and get to know about many different types of genres and artists to broaden my range. I also like art- in all senses of the word: I like to draw, color, sketch, paint, look at other people’s artworks (Like this guy’s: http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/ check out his pavement drawings, I’ve never seen anything like it!), see/appreciate films. I guess I like pretty generic things- hanging out with my friends and talking about life, I love to dance, play soccer/football and right now I’m learning the guitar (and loving it!)

Favorites

Three or more favorite bands/artists:

I’m going to go with the “or more” choice, here!

01. Incubus
02. Alice in chains
03. Neutral Milk Hotel
04. Pedro the Lion
05. Foo Fighters
06. Hundred Reasons
07. Bob Marley (and a lot of other reggae)
08. Eels
09. Jack Johnson
10. Elliot Smith
11. GreenDay (and I liked them before they got so popular- Brain Stew is my favourite song by them)

There are so many more, so check out my interests if you are still curious…

Three or more favorite books/authors:

Author: Milan Kundera, by far. He’s amazing

Books: Unbearable Lightness of Being, Immortality, The Joke - Milan Kundera
The Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown
The Secret Life of Bees- Sue Kidd (it really sounds like a lame title, but it’s a cute book)
And probably any of the Berenstein Bear books- I still think they are the cutest thing ever, and they kept me highly entertained when I was a kid.

Three or more favorite films:

01. Fight Club
02. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
03. Butterfly Effect
04. Wedding Singer
05. Austin Powers (all three)
06. Wayne’s World (both)
07. The Goonies
08. Elf
09. Coneheads
10. Zoolander

Favorite websites:

www.livejournal.com
www.albinoblacksheep.com
and I guess www.hotmail.com because I’m always checking my mail…

A favorite quote:

"Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth." –Souza

It’s pretty cliché, but I really like it and think that’s a healthy way to live your life.

Other

What is your opinion on...

...abortion?:

I think this is really a hard topic to discuss, because there are so many grey areas. I am pro-choice for the most part—I believe women who are raped should be given the opportunity to abort, as well as women who are not emotionally, physically or financially ready to bring a child into this world. I believe that children should be given all the love they deserve, and one more unwanted child on the planet solves nothing. I do however, disagree with women who use abortion as a form of birth control rather than a last result…but then it brings me back to whether or not that woman would love the child if she had it so it would be impossible to ‘force’ (for lack of a better word) those women to have the child. It’s tough.

...drugs and alcohol?:

I’m completely against hard drugs- I think they do the body a lot of harm, and not enough people know about how to take them responsibly—if ‘responsibility’ and ‘hard drugs’ can even go in the same sentence— (asking where they were ‘acquired’, learning about the effects, etc before they try them). Softer drugs are actually legal in a town in Denmark ( I am half Danish), so I suppose I have a much more laid back attitude to them than other people… but I believe they should be taken in moderation, as they affect your motivation, and links are being drawn between the frequent use of marijuana and schizophrenic tendencies appearing later in life.
I’m glad to see alcohol up on this list, as many people forget that it’s a drug. The feeling of being drunk is actually the bodies allergic reaction to the toxins present in alcohol—which is a frightening thought. I do think you can enjoy a drink here and there, but not enough people have learned how to drink responsibly.

...gay marriage?

I really don’t even see how this can be an issue. Love knows no boundaries, and we shouldn’t be trying to put boundaries on love. Who’s right is it to decide whether or not two people can get married? Marriage is a union of two souls wanting to commit themselves to each other, why is it wrong for two men or women to do that?
On the other hand, if any of these couples adopt or have children from a previous marriage, I think that the child might have a hard life due to people’s ignorance. I do think people need to be educated more that being “different”, isn’t “wrong”.

...premarital sex?

If you can make the distinction between love and sex then I say go for it- as long as you are well informed about the choices you are making. I think more people should discuss sex before leaping into bed with each other— sexual history, methods of contraception and the possibility of pregnancy.
I think both parties should be ready to have sex, and not feel pressured because everyone else is doing it. The way I see it, someone else is always going to be willing to sleep with someone before you are, so there is no use in competing. Do it when you’re ready. Your body is the only thing in life that’s truly yours, so don’t sell yourself cheap.

...capital punishment (the death penalty)?

I don’t know. I really have sat here thinking about this, and I’m so confused.
One the one side, my tax money is going towards keeping people safe in prison— they don’t have to worry about a job the rest of their life (because they have a roof over their heads), they can watch tv, read books and even take university courses; which I don’t find fair. It feels like you are giving them all the safety and freedom in the world in a way, as they will never have to face the trials a normal person has in life.
On the other hand, who is to say that the John that got into a drunken fight and smashed a bottle over some kid’s head is going to be the same John seven years later when he’s had time (and rehabilitation) to think about what he has done. I know I could never pull the switch, and I don’t think it’s fair to give anyone that responsibility. Plus I know that in certain countries justice is carried out in the prisons— for example, in Brazil (I’m half Brazilian), if you are in prison for killing/raping/molesting a child, you don’t last longer than 3 days before the other inmates kill you out of disgust.

So I’m going with: Undecided on this one.

Give us one reason why we should accept you:

When I first looked at the user information of this community, I was relieved to find a rule for your members that said that no one was to judge others on sexuality, religion etc. These are all morals I live by, and would adhere to whilst in this community. I would also be active, vote fairly and bake you all cookies! :oP

Say something nice about/to each moderator (and try to stay away from generic stuff about our pretty eyes; show us you care! glance at our journals or userinfo!):
barbieismywhore:
First off, I like your username, and your layout for your livejournal. I am also a converse fan- and believe you should follow your morals. You look like a cutie, and I like your earrings on your mod photo.
____ultrasex:
You are gorgeous- I really like your piercing, and I laughed when I saw your “fuckers only” post.
sugarpuss:
You have really beautiful lips- and I think it’s really original that you have had your friends write you testimonials. We also share a few interests, which is cool.

If you are able to, make us a promotional banner:

I wish I could. I did try, but the result was so pathetic that I thought I might as well just leave this blank than show you it! :oS

Promote this community in two places that allow it and provide us with links:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ahhhsuchdapimp/93757.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/rad_like_mad/82198.html

Pictures

Post NO LESS than three and NO MORE than six CLEAR photos of yourself. (By "clear", we mean no blurry shots, nothing Photoshopped, no huge or tiny pictures, etc.):

A lot of these are webcam pictures, as my digital camera is broken… I hope it’s ok!

wow—extreme close up!
contemplating world events, or waiting for dinner?
I made my bulldog, Hobbes, a bubble wrap dress:
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments