August 12th, 2005

fear the pussy!

Mod Post

Okay, we need an actual application I think.

I don't feel comfortable voting on posts that contain nothing but a name and a sentence that means nothing to me.
fear the pussy!

ATTN: MODS

this is the first draft of the community application. if we decide to go with it, i can put it in the userinfo as a text box that applicants just have to copy and paste. that way all the questions will be bold and the answers not (so it's easier to read) and will automatically put in an lj-cut.

also behind here are some notes/ideas on the application and rules and some promotional banners i made. i would really appreciate feedback on all of this.

Collapse )
fear the pussy!

(no subject)

I vote for a hold being put on everything, including voting/accepting applicants and all else, until the rules are formed and in place and the application is finished.

Right now we're voting on absolutely nothing and letting anyone in, which isn't what we do here; we're letting people post without being accepted (or even voted on).

I for one am not going to vote until something more stable and formal is set up. I think it's unfair to vote on virtually nothing and to make later applicants have to do more to get in than earlier ones, plus how many of our votes would change from no to yes or yes to no if we saw the whole application?
weed

(no subject)

k, first, sorry i wasnt on much yesterday, it was my grandmas b-day...

but yes there should be a hold
i like the current idea for an application
so lets use it

but can we agree that everyone who helped us start out the community by joining.. can be auto accepted, but from now on, the application stands, also, can someone help me with a new layout

psss. i love you guys, and thankies for help starting up this community
fear the pussy!

MOD POST

The userinfo has been completed. It now includes all of the official rules and the official application, as well as the list of currently accepted members. Anyone who has applied/joined already has been auto-accepted. If you posted and your name is not in the info, comment here with a link to your post and I'll add your name.

This means we are all members and the community is really open for business, so PROMOTE AND VOTE! Please read the rules. I am going to stamp everyone's post that's here now, so that you have an official banner that says you're accepted and that you can put in your userinfo or something if you want.

I edited two of the banners and posted all four in the info, as well as an accepted and rejected stamp, and right now I'm going to post with an application a) so you can all get to know me, and b) to make sure I coded it properly.
fear the pussy!

Mod Post

If you are an already accepted member, it would still be cool if you would fill out the new application in the userinfo. Put in the subject line that you are already accepted; it's just a way to get to know who's here.