tinykittykat (tinykittykat) wrote in ________control,
tinykittykat
tinykittykat
________control

New scales! new weight 57.6kg- 58.2kg

Well I am very excited because I have nice new set of scales..... yes I know what your thinking- does this girl have a life??? Well the answer is- Yes! But I love to get new toys and the new set of scales definatly count!!!!

The best news is that I have been weighting in morning and night (and a million other times a day- hey Its a new toy) and I am now
Mornings: 57.6kg
Night: 58.2kg!!!!

So I am happy with that seeing last time I was 59.2kg I think I am losing about three kilos a month.... It might not be a huge amount but Its ok. What do others usually lose a month???

I still have a lonnnnnnnnnnng way to go but I can really feel the changes within myself and I am really feeling more aware of my body and mind. The only thing is I often get lonely- I find it hard when i get so hungry and I cant discuss it. I only post and check my communities when at the online centre. It might be complecated if my family found out what I was doing. I get really weird things at night sometimes too where I get a shoulder pain and a realin ability to even lie still.

I have been very good today.
1 cup of coffee
1 small pepsi max

But I have to have shepards pie and evg for dinner..... hmmmmmm- Ill do my walk and my excercises after dinner- I have heard doing weights and crunches before dinner is a good why to get the metabolism working well and burning fat.... I might try that.

I am also looking for any good books to read. I need some time passers and distractions. Any suggestions?
Ok people Take Care
Subscribe

• 56.6kg

Well Im excited but not too excited I have gone down since yesterday!~ but I weighed in the morning. Last night I was 57kg Now this morning I am…

• i cant seem to find what im looking for, i fear the obvious

SO I AM GOING ON ANOTHER FAST TOMORROW. IM AIMING FOR 2 WEEKS. ANYONE CARE TO JOIN? ITS JUST A SIMPLE FAST. FOLLOW YOUR OWN FASTING RULES.

• 57kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well bar easter which I think I didnt do too baly on- I have found I have been suriving on very little food without even realising it!!! I am feeling…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments