212341635 (_loser___face) wrote in _________kaboom,
_loser___face
_________kaboom

<b>`Name:</b> Garland
<b>`Age:</b> 15
<b>`Bands/artists you like. 5-10, no exceptions:</b>her space holiday, theradios off, kasey chambers, Keri Noble, Ani difranco, Arcitecture in Helskini,
<b>`Likes. Tell us what you enjoy. There's not really a limit, but don't give us an essay:</b> I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, and my best friend, I love going to school <--oddly enough. I love danicing in the rain& singing in the shower. I love making cloths and tearing them up again. Obbsession with cutting my hair just to be dissapointed, I enjoy painting and drawing and blow pops
<b>`Dislikes. What do you absolutely loathe? Don't be an emowhore and say EVERYTHING. If you hate everything so much, do us a favor; jump off a cliff and put both yourself and us out of misery:</b> Hmm thats a though one. I guess mostly, Lairs. Nothing is worse then people who dont keep there words, talk shit and then lie about it.
<b>`What makes you KABOOM material:</b> BECAUSE IM A HUMAN BOMB...just waiting to mmhmm KABOOM!
<b>`Tell me what you think about your mom:</b> My mom is amazing. I love her so much we have more a friendship then anything. I feel so free to talk to her about anything and vise-versa.
<b>`What do you like about yourself:</b> My eyes and hands & creativity. I am also a very positive and strong (mentally) =) person.
<b>`What do you want to accomplish in life:</b> I want to be a teacher to the mute helping them, Married before im 30 and possibly have a child. I want to have enough money to not have to struggle but not so much im stuck up my own ass
<b>`If you were walking down the street and a hostile dishwasher with wings attacked you, what would you do:</b> JUMP INSIDE LIKE A KILLER CHINCHILLA. capture the wings adn stick themm to MYSELF! that dishwasher isnt to tough with out its wings now is it?? mhm. That would be like. a dream come true
<b>`Opinion on Drugs + Alcohol [explain]:</b> I hate drugs mostly because I lost the best friend I ever had to herion. So naturally thats a rough spot in my heart. Alcohol is okay if not abbused my mom and dad both struggled adn still do at times with being alcoholics I dont think that going out everyone and a while and having a good time, its just not my particualr good time of choice..haha
<b>` Jerry's apartment number:</b> 4a

<b>` Pictures:</b>

im a killer with the water gun!

dinner anyone?

oh grandma.. sup papa joe?

noo makeup

little

annddd me and my best friends at the fair..my first fair =) This past month. we were meditating..because were to cool for you. bascially
<b>` Promotion links:</b>   http://www.livejournal.com/users/___vandalism/12845.html?view=191789#t191789

http://www.livejournal.com/community/x_hottiesrus_x/

better? sorry about the last one
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments