G♥♥N. (_________g00n) wrote in _________kaboom,
G♥♥N.
_________g00n
_________kaboom

• Music:

`Name: Mackenzie
`Age: 14
`Bands/artists you like. 5-10, no exceptions: Leftover Crack, Dead Milkmen, Distillers, Love & Rockets, The Smiths, Blood Brothers.
`Likes. Tell us what you enjoy. There's not really a limit, but don't give us an essay: Sketching/drawing, Tap dance, Tae Kwon Do(blue-black belt), graphic design, theatre, Aerobics, Pilates, listening to music. I go to an arts school, so I'm doing all of those things pretty much 24/7.
`Dislikes. What do you absolutely loathe? Don't be an emowhore and say EVERYTHING. If you hate everything so much, do us a favor; jump off a cliff and put both yourself and us out of misery: I would say liars, but that would mean I'm being a hypocrite, because everyone lies at some point. Uh, I dislike eating, chewing, digestion...pretty much anything to do with food. I don't like the fact that hating President Bush is a trend. Half the people that say they hate him probably don't know the difference between conservative and liberal.
`What makes you KABOOM material: I'm just KABOOM...ish. sdrdghghjllDUHH. Oh, and I also have 9 underscores before my username. So we were obviously meant to be together.
`Tell me what you think about your mom: I think my mom is a tub of lard. Actually, no. I love my mom. She put me here. I'm not going to be an emo brat and say "wtf I hate her because she gave birth to me and she's the reason I'm here." My mom pays for all my food, pretty much all my clothes, and she gives me things I want. Therefore, she is awesome times 368765.
`What do you like about yourself: I am not afraid to say what's on my mind.
`What do you want to accomplish in life: I want to become successful. I don't want to end up as one of those adults who is about 10,000 dollars in debt. I want to make something of myself. I kind of want to be an architect or an artist. Or...something.
`If you were walking down the street and a hostile dishwasher with wings attacked you, what would you do: I would jump on it, tie it to a rope, fly it around, and then attack other people.
`Opinion on Drugs + Alcohol [explain]: Well I don't do either of them. I think drugs are a waste of time. Sure, they might make you feel a little good(okay well maybe a lot good), but it just wastes your money. I am going to go ahead and consider cigarettes a drug. I did the math of how much money my mom's spent on cigarettes over the past 20 years, and it totalled over $9,000. Alcohol..eh. I think it tastes like shit. Basically. But then again I'm not against anyone who does it(If I was, I wouldn't have any friends.), though.
` Jerry's apartment number: 4A
` Pictures:

Eww nose.
` Promotion links:
Uno
Dos
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments