We turn skeletons into goddesses (badexample) wrote in _________kaboom,
We turn skeletons into goddesses
badexample
_________kaboom

• Music:

yo from the eastsidee

`Name: Karen
`Age: fourteen
`Bands/artists you like. 5-10, no exceptions: leftover crack, minor threat, the cramps, dresden dolls, cheap sex, & uh, dk.
`Likes. Tell us what you enjoy. There's not really a limit, but don't give us an essay: making collages, writing, playing drums, chino, philleh, train rides.
`Dislikes. What do you absolutely loathe? Don't be an emowhore and say EVERYTHING. If you hate everything so much, do us a favor; jump off a cliff and put both yourself and us out of misery: greasy food, mexicans, and scruffy people at train stations that think they can start a conversation with me.
`What makes you KABOOM material: because, I AM KABOOM. omgz.!!11
and manda invited me to join so yeah in yer face.
`Tell me what you think about your mom: my mother is a bitch. :]
`What do you like about yourself: my eyes, and sometimes my hair I suppose.
`What do you want to accomplish in life: Being an artist of some sort, or you know, not contract aids & all that good stuff.
`If you were walking down the street and a hostile dishwasher with wings attacked you, what would you do: tell that hostile dishwasher to back off mothafucka.
`Opinion on Drugs + Alcohol [explain]: I like alcohol, and I only like certain drugs. I don't agree with becoming a crackwhore though, I want to actually become something and not totally suck at life, therefor I don't want drugs to totally rule my life.
` Jerry's apartment number: 4A
` Pictures:
please disregard the down-syndrome-ness of all these pictures, I was probably either half-asleep or drunk in the taking of these. : /

` Promotion links: I'll promote when I'm accepted.

PEACE.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments