The Academy (Is…)
Explosions in the Sky
The Faint
Days Away
The Spill Canvas
The Arcade Fire
Sparta
Bright Eyes

`Likes. Tell us what you enjoy. There's not really a limit, but don't give us an essay:
I’m hoping I don’t turn this into an essay.

I like autumn time, alice in wonderland, hanging out in my closet, making bracelets, anything rainbow, rex manning day (Empire Records reference), candy necklaces, getting lost and having no clue where I’m at, being stuck at the top of Ferris wheels, panda bears, playgrounds, nostalgia, the OC, doing crazy and silly things with my friends, falling in love, sunrises, reading, making out with pop rocks in your mouth, elevators, the smell and taste of vanilla, falling asleep on the phone at 5 AM, finger painting, making things, pinky promises, hammocks, getting letters in the mail, carousels, gumball machines.

Yeah, that was a lot. Sorry about that.

`Dislikes. What do you absolutely loathe? Don't be an emowhore and say EVERYTHING. If you hate everything so much, do us a favor; jump off a cliff and put both yourself and us out of misery: messy beds, bad grammar, sunshine on Saturday mornings, liars, mixed signals
`What makes you KABOOM material: Because I’m fun and random. And because I manage to have some sort of dramatic entrance into any room without even trying. Plus, I was asked to join.
`Tell me what you think about your mom: She’s amazing to me. I don’t know how she’s gone through some of the things that she has. And plus, she listens to Bob Marley, so that makes her insanely great.
`What do you like about yourself: I like how I care a great amount about other’s feelings. It can be a character flaw, but it’s better than being heartless. I like being as open minded as I am. I like my creative side. I like how I make other people smile and laugh.
`What do you want to accomplish in life: I want to be happy without thinking about it. I want to write/do/make something that touches and changes someone’s life in a positive way. I would love to be a writer and photographer. I would also love to be an English teacher. And I want to be able to involuntarily smile when I die.
`If you were walking down the street and a hostile dishwasher with wings attacked you, what would you do: Probably give it my phone number. I like it rough.
`Opinion on Drugs + Alcohol [explain]: It’s just not my thing. And never has been even before I knew what being straight edge was. I mean, It can be the main reason why someone‘s life is ruined or completely obliterated. Anything with such a power like that shouldn‘t be used excessively.
` Jerry's apartment number: 4A, baby.
` Pictures:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

` Promotion links:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/emo_pirates/120669.html
http://www.livejournal.com/community/_____promote/893857.html
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments