deathbyblink (heavydrtysoul) wrote in __________addme,
deathbyblink
heavydrtysoul
__________addme

Hello.

I'm a long time livejournal user looking to meet some new active friends.
- if you rarely update, please skip to the next post.

Some basic bits about me -
- I'm 31, so I'd like to meet some people closer to my age.
- In a long term relationship - 2 dogs - 1 cat - 1 step son.
- I work with dogs.
- I love Nature & wildlife - keeping it protected is very important to me.
- I'm an outdoorsy hippie type of girl trapped inside a city girl.
- I'm the most laid back drama free person you'll ever meet.
- I'm a quiet stay at home with a few close friends type of girl versus the party with a bunch of friends type.
- I live off energy drinks.
- I'm not into politics and religions. I have my opinions on the subjects, but keep them to myself & respesct other's.
- I'm pretty damn awesome.

Some interests -
(I'd like to meet some friends who like at least a few of the same things)
- Book worm - I always have a book with me. Currently reading Dean Koontz & Ransom Riggs.
- Gamer - I play Sims, Fable, Skyrim, Battlefield, WoW, Gears of War, Red Dead Redemption, and Halo to name a few.
- Netflix Addict - Bob's Burgers, Supernatural, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Shameless, History, Science, Space & Nature Documentaries.
- Other interests include Photography, Hiking, Nature & Wildlife, Camping, Arts & Crafts, Gardening, Hockey.

My Journal -
- 99.9% friends only.
- I write about the usual day to day stuff - work, friends, relationships, and plenty of pet photos. - never memes or surveys.
- I usually write once or twice a week (sometimes more), but check my friends list daily.
- I enjoy actually getting to know my lj friends and building real connections and friendships. If I add you, you're not going to be just another number.

I'm looking for active users who update often - comment when you have something to say - and make an effort to have and maintain a friendship.
If you're interested in adding- great!
All I ask is that you introduce yourself in a comment (or message) - don't just add me without saying anything, it's rude and I won't add you back.
- If you add me and we don't hit it off - no worries or hard feelings.
Subscribe

• Read All About It!

• Hey friends!

I'm not new to Livejournal. I hated the new layout from years ago and i went to dreamwidth but its vacant. So i'm back, accepting of the change. I…

• Join the pity party today!

I've been blogging since forever. I've had several LiveJournals, back when LiveJournal was "in." I prefer Dreamwidth, because it's lightweight and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments