|Join the pity party today!
||[31 May 2017|07:54pm]
I've been blogging since forever. I've had several LiveJournals, back when LiveJournal was "in." I prefer Dreamwidth, because it's lightweight and pink.
I boast a Tumblr with thousands of followers, but none of them talk to me, so I decided to return here for the few that will.
You can find my interests in my profile. I am a super artsy intellectual--a true Brooklyn hipster. Oh, and I'm a 28 year old male who's never been kissed. I stay in my room, avoiding sunlight to prevent aging so I can make up for lost time. One day.
||[25 Feb 2017|08:57pm]
Are you looking for a laid back - go with the flow - nature loving kind of friend? Here I am!
I'm pretty friendly and down to earth - very easy to get along with. I don't care to be around a lot of drama or negativity and always try to see the glass as half full. I love nature and being outdoors with my dogs and my camera. I'd much rather be around a campfire with a few friends than at a loud club or party.
I enjoy a wide range of hobbies and activities such as hiking, cycling, video games, netflix, documentaries, photography, traveling horror films, Marc Maron and Bob's Burgers.
My journal is brand new - today is it's birthday (as well as mine!) and I look forward to getting started and meeting some new friends.
You're not going to see a lot of drama or political garbage in my journal, but instead the day to day musings of my life as I struggle to find my inner peace again, my adventures exploring the world around me, and a lot of photos of my insanely adorable dogs! And hey, who doesn't need at least one cool hippie friend?
||[03 Nov 2016|11:57am]
I'm a long time livejournal user looking to meet some new active friends.
- if you rarely update, please skip to the next post.
Some basic bits about me -
- I'm 31, so I'd like to meet some people closer to my age.
- In a long term relationship - 2 dogs - 1 cat - 1 step son.
- I work with dogs.
- I love Nature & wildlife - keeping it protected is very important to me.
- I'm an outdoorsy hippie type of girl trapped inside a city girl.
- I'm the most laid back drama free person you'll ever meet.
- I'm a quiet stay at home with a few close friends type of girl versus the party with a bunch of friends type.
- I live off energy drinks.
- I'm not into politics and religions. I have my opinions on the subjects, but keep them to myself & respesct other's.
- I'm pretty damn awesome.
Some interests -
(I'd like to meet some friends who like at least a few of the same things)
- Book worm - I always have a book with me. Currently reading Dean Koontz & Ransom Riggs.
- Gamer - I play Sims, Fable, Skyrim, Battlefield, WoW, Gears of War, Red Dead Redemption, and Halo to name a few.
- Netflix Addict - Bob's Burgers, Supernatural, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Shameless, History, Science, Space & Nature Documentaries.
- Other interests include Photography, Hiking, Nature & Wildlife, Camping, Arts & Crafts, Gardening, Hockey.
My Journal -
- 99.9% friends only.
- I write about the usual day to day stuff - work, friends, relationships, and plenty of pet photos. - never memes or surveys.
- I usually write once or twice a week (sometimes more), but check my friends list daily.
- I enjoy actually getting to know my lj friends and building real connections and friendships. If I add you, you're not going to be just another number.
I'm looking for active users who update often - comment when you have something to say - and make an effort to have and maintain a friendship.
If you're interested in adding- great!
All I ask is that you introduce yourself in a comment (or message) - don't just add me without saying anything, it's rude and I won't add you back.
- If you add me and we don't hit it off - no worries or hard feelings.
||[28 Oct 2016|05:29am]
Hi. I had an LJ throughout the 2000s and have decided to make a new one after a bout of nostalgia. I’m a 31 year old housewife with two cats and no kids.
I was in a bad place for a long time, but I got help and made it through the worst of it. Now I’m trying to figure out who I am and what I want. My goals are to back into old hobbies/interests and find new ones, be more outgoing (even if it’s just online for now), and to build a little bit of confidence.
My journal will mostly be boring day-to-day stuff, talk about getting back into things I used to like, talk about new experiences, random babbling, and maybe a bit of fandom related stuff. There may be some complaining about dumb things here and there.
I’m looking for positive people who are laid back and don’t have a lot of drama. People I can really interact with and get to know would be lovely.