mallorynicole (stayforamemory) wrote in ___________xemo,
mallorynicole
stayforamemory
___________xemo

cheer up emo fuck.

Name/age-mallory nicole/18
Where you at son- deland, florida.
Hair color+style-black/blonde highlights. short/stacked/textured/sometimes spiked.
Height- 5'8
Nationality(ies)- american/german.

*likes*

5 bands- emry,death cab for cutie,underoath,the who,cheap trick.
5 favourite songs(not by the artist/s you named above)- wonderful tonight-eric clapton,iris-goo goo dolls,worth it all-rita springer, mix tape-brand new,magic carpet ride-steppenwolf.
5 movies/tv-breakfast at tiffany's,pretty in pink,rent,will and grace,rocky horror picture show,dead poets society.
5 books- to kill a mockingbird,of mice and men,dracula,a clockwork orange,is tiny dancer really eltons little john?.
2 amazing concerts/shows- brand new. elton john (my first concert. he came to birmingham when i was super young.)

*dislikes*

5 bands- 50 cent,pussycat dolls,blood brothers,justin timberlake,jessica simpson.
5 movies/tv-dr. phil,garden state,the hills have eyes,sean of the dead,house of wax.
5 books- frankenstien,holes,the lovely bones,rumble fish,hard love.

Favorite quote- He's all right. Aren't you, cat? Poor cat. Poor slob. Poor slob without a name. The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's- holly golightly/audrey hepburn (breakfast at tiffany's)

If you could have a different name what would it be- chara brooke.
What do you think of body modification?- i've had work done. (corrective) it was seriously needed. i honestly have no problem with it.
Who would you most want to be for a day?- president. try to make this country run right.
What makes you original?- if i see someone with the same hair as me i change it asap??? my personality is very random and unique.
What makes you a good friend?- i will listen to anyone about anything.
What makes you ___________xemo?- well....i'm not sure. you decide?
Humor me- i don't know you. how can i humor you?
Show a picture of bracelets-

Holler at us somewhere and link it- sorry....the link doesn't work.

Show at least 3 pictures of your hopefully gorgeous face-

Subscribe

• (no subject)

The day is finally here! Watch the music video exclusively today at www.mtvmusic.com Open today, open yes, open your mind, open life, OPEN…

• Open Happiness Sneek Peek!

The day is almost here! Catch the worldwide premiere and ‘making of’ video on MTV at 8:30 am EST tomorrow. Come back to…

• Teen Party in NYC on July 5th

It's all ages, open to the public, and all you have to do to go is click here or email rsvp@sundayschoolnyc.com Das Racist and Team Facelift are…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 3 comments