Chandelle (brainbucket) wrote in ___________xemo,
Chandelle
brainbucket
___________xemo

• Music:
Type your cut contents here.
Name/age- CHandelle, I'm 18
Where you at son- That's Mr. Son to you, and I'm in Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hair color+style- Blondish ... styled however it feels like. It's emotional.
Height- 5'2
Nationality(ies)- Canadian

*likes*

5 bands- From Autumn To Ashes, Taking Back Sunday, Brandnew, Poison The Well, and ... The Faint
5 favourite songs- "Chloroform Perfume", "Worked up, so sexual", "These Colors Dont Run", "Strawberry Gashes", "What's left of the Flag"
5 movies/tv- The L Word (TV ... lesbian show), The Shawshank Redemption(super great movie), 6-teen (it's a little kids show ... so what)
5 books- books ... well, how about reading material? I like the Rolling Stone magazine, YGA, Cosmopolitan, Newspapers(local ones), and .... livejournal.
2 amazing concerts/shows- Shows by local kids. It's always better when you know the musicians personally.

*dislikes*

5 bands- joanna newsom, spears, duff, all those dorks, bsb, n'sync ... you know, the usuals suspects.
5 movies/tv-ummmm .... survivor, CNN, that new beer movie (fuck, what is it called? Beer Fest? ... sucks, don't waste your money.), Judge Judy, and most shows on the discovery channel.
5 books- home & garden magazines, cosomopolitan (i know ... i read it ... but they are so .... grr, nevermind), jeRnels wHer Dey TaWk liK diS MaN, shitty text books also suck.

Favorite quote- "But, salmon is a manly fish."
If you could have a different name what would it be- Claire
What do you think of body modification?- Your body, what do I care?
Who would you most want to be for a day?- A criminal that never got caught.
What makes you original?- My don't-give-a-fuck approach combined with my habbit of self exploration
What makes you a good friend?- I'm honest, and loyal.
What makes you ___________xemo?- I odn't fucking know. I want emo glasses. And my hair swoops.
Humor me- Tell me why I should?
Show a picture of bracelets- I don't wear any.
What do you think of the mods- groovy chicks.
Holler at us somewhere and link it- ummm, later.
Show at least 3 pictures of your hopefully gorgeous face-aight.

Subscribe

• (no subject)

The day is finally here! Watch the music video exclusively today at www.mtvmusic.com Open today, open yes, open your mind, open life, OPEN…

• Open Happiness Sneek Peek!

The day is almost here! Catch the worldwide premiere and ‘making of’ video on MTV at 8:30 am EST tomorrow. Come back to…

• Teen Party in NYC on July 5th

It's all ages, open to the public, and all you have to do to go is click here or email rsvp@sundayschoolnyc.com Das Racist and Team Facelift are…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 6 comments