<3 (abstractpolygon) wrote in unclassy_,

The Daguerreotype Design Team is hosting a three-day fashion event just for you!

Come prepared to experience the creations and adaptions handmade by Maya Molina-Araujo, Courtney Ellington and Brooke Postregna. Selections for sale will include boys and girls t-shirts, bags, skirts, accesories and original artwork. All garments are handmade and are one of a kind. Purchases will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Come early for best selections.

STOP! We ain't done yet!!

At 4:00 (friday and saturday only) the Design Team will display a 30 minute fashion show featuring only the coolest handmade clothes to date. Show starts promptly at 4'.

You SOOO want to be there!

Do it yourself fashion NEVER looked so DAMN good!

Friday, April 1st: 3-7, runway show at 4'

Saturday, April 2nd: 3-7, runway show at 4'

Sunday, April 3rd: 3-7 (no runway show).

Ya'll, it would mean so much to me if you all came out and supported Piracy (my line), Unsweetened (maya's line), and Brooke's line. There is mostly new merch for me, enough to start a different collection called "Lady Get-Gun" which is a clever and innovative collection with LOTS of color. You don't have to buy anything, i would just really appreciate it if you were there, if not for me, then for the models. The Daguerreotype Team and Fiaska 7 put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this production. PLEASE COME OUT!

Location: 3573 Enterprise Ave. Enterprise Design Center (off of airport rd. across from naples airport)
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 2 comments