You are viewing starleticons_

Starlet Icons' Journal -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Starlet Icons

[ website | the owner's journal ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Gigi [01 Jun 2005|02:43am]
[ mood | tired ]

Well well well, I've been making my Marilyn icons ever since I posted the Audrey batch so I decided to have a day off. What do I do? I make icons of course ;) But this time they're of Gigi which is sort of my happy movie, the film I watch when I'm down. It's just such a lovely, charming film and the costumes and sets are gorgeous (designed by Cecil Beaton whom I adore). Anyway, these are pretty simple because my creative energy is missing (actually, I haven't had any for a few weeks, my Marilyn icons stink) but I'm sure you'll cope. There are one or two that I quite like and might even use at some point in the future. How shocking.

Usual rules apply: You must comment and credit if you take anything and comments even if you don't are very much appreciate. Please please please please please don't hotlink (I need to get all those old posts sorted out, I haven't had the energy lately) and don't customise a thing.

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's plain as it can be, they thought of you and meCollapse )

35 comments|post comment

Marilyn Monroe [01 Jun 2005|10:48pm]
So here it is at last! My big Marilyn post. I've been working on them this afternoon (although not that much, I've been looking after my seven year old nephew which makes work hard) and of course for the last fortnight or so and they're finally ready for Marilyn's birthday which is today - 79 year since she was born back in 1926. Yey. The styles in here are SO mixed. I personally like the ones I made today best. The last few. So yes. I hope you enjoy them. Oh and there are... 46 I think.

Remember to credit and comment, don't hotlink AT ALL and don't customise. Thanks!

Teasers:

The way you're acting lately makes me doubtCollapse )

ETA: Looks like my Photobucket is back up! Yey!
108 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | June 1st, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]