13 January 2011 @ 02:05 am
KangTeuk  
Title: Does Drabblish Smut Really Need a Title?
Pairing: Kangteuk
Rating: NC-17
Synopsis: Virgin Leeteuk gets topped by Appa.
Notes: My friend and I wrote this because we like to write drabblish smut XD

“Leeteuk,” whispered the stocky brunette. The other man looked about the room warily. “I’m glad you agreed to this.”

The flat-muscled dancer blushed and refused to meet the gaze of the equally tall Kangin. “I’m. . .not. . .”

“I know,” Kangin answered, stroking the smooth face and trailing his long fingers down the ivory pillar that throbbed with a nervous pulse. Kangin took the lean hand that dangled at Leeteuk’s side and guided it to the warm, hard juncture of his sinewy thighs. Leeteuk gasped. “Feel me. . .for you.”

Kangin moved closer, slowly, as to not frighten the inexperienced man. Kangin leaned toward him, breathing deeply, inhaling Leeteuk’s scent and exhaling hot breath that brought chills to Leeteuk’s spine. Kangin kissed his neck, licking the throbbing vein there. He slid his lips up to nibble a pierced earlobe. Leeteuk craned his head, sighing and shivering. Emboldened, Leeteuk enclosed his hand on Kangin’s hard member.

Kangin led Leeteuk to the bed and sat him down. Leeteuk’s blush deepened as Kangin loosened his pants and slid them down, then did the same to his own. Leeteuk stared wide-eyed at Kangin’s cock, wondering how the man kept rein on his need. Kangin opened Leeteuk’s knees and knelt.

“Kangin. . .maybe this isn’t –”

Kangin cut him off with a kiss. His tongue trained Leeteuk’s, and marked the salty caverns as his. Leeteuk groaned as his own cock hardened. Kangin unbuttoned Leeteuk’s white shirt, kissing a hot trail down his chest to each nipple and then down to his arousal. Leeteuk gasped in wicked approval when Kangin’s lips closed around him. Leeteuk’s body tingled with lust. Kanging tugged and sucked, releasing the organ to lick the length of his uncircumsized head. He tickled the sensitive tip with a knowing tongue and engulfed the head. Kangin took him deep in his mouth, massaging the scrotum with his hand.

“Kangin. . .I’m about to. . .let me go. . .”

But Kangin clutched Leeteuk’s slender hips and sucked hard. Leeteuk came hard, spewing his seed in Kangin’s mouth. Leeteuk’s pale body flushed, and he fell back. Kangin wiped his mouth on his arm and rose, settling between Leeteuk’s legs.

“It will hurt at first, like a virgin’s first,” Kangin warned. Leeteuk nodded and raised his heels to the edge of the bed. Leeteuk closed his eyes. Kangin fingered his tight entrance, stretching him to accommodate his width. He spat, moistening him, and then plunged inside. Leeteuk yelped in surprise but Kangin didn’t withdraw. Leeteuk was pinned and he felt a small twinge of disappointment, until, finally, Kangin moved. He withdrew and then plunged again. The pain was lessened each time he penetrated.

Then, Kangin was consistently thrusting, building a fire that raged in his loins. Leeteuk moaned and arched, desperate with the forbidden pleasure he felt. Kangin lost control bit by bit, slamming into Leeteuk hard until he cried out his completion. He waited a moment, gathering his strength and then withdrew, his semen trickling out. Kangin used his fingers to rub the juices around, preparing Leeteuk for more. . .

( 15 comments — Leave a comment )
hibinoasako: Kangteukhibinoasako on January 13th, 2011 10:07 am (UTC)
this is seriously hawt ♥
btw you should rate this fic R or NC-17~
this isnt innocent enough for PG-13 XD

reilovereilove on January 13th, 2011 09:36 pm (UTC)
Haha thanks~ :D

I knew it wasn't a good idea to try and watch Lord of the Rings and write smut at the same time~ Totally skewed the rating too much XD
hibinoasako: Zhouryhibinoasako on January 14th, 2011 10:08 am (UTC)
LOL YOU WERE WATCHING LOTR WHILE WRITING THIS? DUDE I'M SCARED YOU WILL WRITE GANDALF/SAURON INSTEAD OF KANGTEUK HAHAHAHAHAHAH XDD

omfg lovely icon ♥
reilovereilove on January 14th, 2011 07:30 pm (UTC)
Oh man, on the original I accidently wrote Legolas instead of Leeteuk, and Serena was like, "What? Since when did Legolas get to be apart of this?" XD
Ashley Dillondillon45 on January 13th, 2011 11:56 am (UTC)
holy jesus. that was awesome. kangteuk is love. hot steamy sexy sexy love.

"Kangin used his fingers to rub the juices around, preparing Leeteuk for more. . ."

more what!??? more of this fic!??? yes please!
reilovereilove on January 13th, 2011 09:39 pm (UTC)
My friend wrote that sentence XD

We were going to write more, but we were watching the Lord of the Rings...and it's fun to yell at Frodo and Sam to kiss each other~
Ashley Dillondillon45 on January 14th, 2011 12:12 pm (UTC)
well i suppose it's better to have frodo and sam kiss than to have the dwarf and legolas turn their feelings of dislike (well at least in the beginning) into a makeout session. that was poorly worded but i hope the meaning is there,
reilovereilove on January 14th, 2011 07:32 pm (UTC)
Oh the meaning is there~ That's a really scary thought~ Legolas and Gimli and a make-out session....LOL
luminous beingtaylormercury on January 13th, 2011 12:08 pm (UTC)
mod
Smut is not PG-13. If there is sexual interaction that is not particularly innocent, then it requires an R. If the sex is graphic, and explicitly written, then it's NC-17. I have written a How To Rate post (found in the comm's sidebar on the main page) that explains what content requires which rating. You might want to give that a read, and then please edit this fic with the correct rating, thank you!
reilovereilove on January 13th, 2011 09:41 pm (UTC)
Re: mod
Sorry sweetie~ I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I rated this~ *its changed though* :D Thanks for the tips~
luminous beingtaylormercury on January 14th, 2011 01:16 am (UTC)
Re: mod
Thank you ^^
fuschiapinks: ky upclosefuschiapinks on January 13th, 2011 12:21 pm (UTC)
Oh ya... More of this please... ;p this is surely melting me...in a goooooood waaaayyyy
reilovereilove on January 13th, 2011 09:52 pm (UTC)
Haha, maybe my friend and I will get back together and write a continuation soon~ :D I'm glad you like it~
Lemon: Zhou Milemoluv22 on January 13th, 2011 11:59 pm (UTC)
this was like a presmut... but then it wasnt >> hahaha just a short sweet -could be continued- drabble full of kangteuk sex. Very nice. [:
reilovereilove on January 14th, 2011 04:49 am (UTC)
I know, right? XD Thanks for reading~

Love your icon, by the way :D Mimi is love <3
( 15 comments — Leave a comment )