22 November 2010 @ 01:23 am
The Next Moment  
Hi again *waves shyly but hopefully*

Title: The Next Moment
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun or Kyuchul, they can't tell either
Length: 2111 words of them driving each other quite quite insane.
Genre: Romance, Sex, Touches of Angst I guess
Rating: NC17 to be safe
Summary: Heechul makes promises. Kyuchun wants more. Continued immediately after from That Moment here.

Please pretty please read and comment. *bats lashes like Heechul*

Continues here

"Making promises? I'm dreaming," Kyuhyun says, shaking his head slightly though unable to tear his gaze away from Heechul's face and the intense (oh so hot) expression there. His hands tighten on the back of Heechul's waist and he's pulling Heechul in closer without any conscious decision to do so.

Heechul smirks slightly, and Kyuhyun bites his tongue on the choked sound that wants to escape from his throat at that look. "I can show you how much you're not dreaming if you like," he offers, shifting his sleek body so that his lips are almost brushing Kyuhyun's.

Kyuhyun can't stand it another second, dream or not, fantasy or not, if someone should walk in on them or not. He surges up out of the chair, pushing away from the desk and incidentally pushing his body into Heechul's. They are almost the same height and the feel of his hyung's slender frame against his own is incendiary. "Show me," he half growls, and presses his lips to Heechul's.

Heechul lets Kyuhyun push him, purring a low pleased noise at finally driving the other man to action. He's been crushing on Kyuhyun for so damn long and he barely notices crashing into the wall behind him when he's also feeling Kyuhyun's sexy body against him. It never fails to amaze him how the stylists keep Kyuhyun covered up when he's hot as hell and the fangirls would melt their panties to see his body.

Heechul's not one to let anyone drive things too long though and he's sliding his hands under the back of Kyuhyun's tee shirt so he can feel the smooth hot skin there, pulling Kyuhyun closer at the same time. It's obvious Kyuhyun doesn't know a lot about kissing but his lips are soft and silky and he tastes like cherries when Heechul slips his tongue inside the other man's mouth.

Kyuhyun almost smiles faintly when Heechul seems to automatically take charge of the kiss, despite the fact that Kyuhyun is the one pressing his hyung into the wall. Their bodies are aligned so well and Kyuhyun is rocking his hips before he even thinks about it, a feverish need rising and rising inside him until it seems as if he's throbbing from head to toe with the pulse of his blood in his cock. Heechul's hands are on his back, his tongue is in his mouth and Kyuhyun just follows Heechul's lead, twining their tongues together and nipping lightly when Heechul's slithers away only to tantalize him with another caress a moment later.

"I am an evil, evil man," Heechul murmurs, his palms possessively gliding down to the curves of Kyuhyun's behind to press Kyuhyun into him that much harder. Kyuhyun feels so good, each sexy hip thrust and grind against him making him that much hungrier to do every wicked thing he's imagined in the last long months.

"You are," Kyuhyun agrees breathlessly, dropping his head to Heechul's shoulder where the folds of his shirt have pulled aside to reveal pale skin. Heechul feels wonderful, smells wonderful, tastes wonderful. Kyuhyun kisses the skin before him in the crook of Heechul's neck and then can't stop himself from licking him there.

"Oh, God," Heechul gasps, arching his back and tipping his head to invite Kyuhyun to do that again. Kyuhyun is obviously a very, very quick learner, which doesn't surprise him at all. He shudders when Kyuhyun actually bites him, not hard, barely enough to feel the press of teeth but it's such a seductive thing for Kyuhyun to do that it makes him twitch in his silky pajama pants.

"How evil are you?" Kyuhyun asks, experimentally biting Heechul a little harder because feeling the other man shiver and twist in his arms is absolutely the best thing he's ever felt. "Talk to me, I want to hear your voice," he adds in a softer, almost pleading tone. As much as Kyuhyun wants Heechul, is enraptured by him, this is so new, so fragile and yet so fierce, it scares him.

"Evil enough to want to suck your cock, right here, right now," Heechul answers, pushing Kyuhyun back a small space, so that he can stare into the other man's hungry eyes. "Evil enough to be unable to decide which I want more, to fuck you or for you to fuck me," he adds, bold, brazen, and very alluring.

"You can do whatever you want," Kyuhyun answers recklessly, "You can have me however you want me," he promises. He's trembling with passion, with sheer unadulterated need for the maddeningly beautiful man before him.

"Oh, don't say things like that, pretty," Heechul replies, shaking his head as if to clear it of the decadent images rising in his mind. "I can think of so many ways to have you, over and over again," he whispers, guiding Kyuhyun to swap places with him until it's Kyuhyun leaning on the wall and Heechul crowding against him.

"Don't call me that...I'm not pretty, not like you..." Kyuhyun complains, finding himself all too willing to let Heechul have his way. It's an odd sensation but it feels somehow right.

Heechul pulls back from the tiny nibbling bites he's placing with care against the slope of Kyuhyun's shoulder to stare incredulously into Kyuhyun's eyes. "Do you really not know?" he demands, almost angrily, his hands fisting in the loose old material of Kyuhyun's shirt. Before he realizes he's about to do it, he's tearing the shirt, ripping it off Kyuhyun's body and letting it drop.

"You are so fucking pretty you've been killing me for months. Every little bit of you I've glimpsed is delicious, delectable," he growls firmly. "You are so fucking pretty with that sexy mouth and this gorgeous body that every night all I could think about was touching you, kissing you, tasting you, having you...It was all I could do not to scream your name when I was giving myself some relief from the torture of looking at you."

Kyuhyun's mind seems to stutter when Heechul rips his shirt off and images strobe across his mind's eye as he closes his eyes tightly against the sight of Heechul's glowing eyes and intense expression. He flashes on Heechul's slender fingers and perfectly manicured nails. Another flash and he imagines yet again what Heechul's cock might look like. Yet again and he imagines Heechul touching himself, frantically jerking on his own swollen length while thinking about him...Kyuhyun. Heechul rarely curses and the sound of him saying such words along with those images makes Kyuhyun think he may explode right this second.

"Please, Heechul," he gasps, almost whimpers really, arching his back and pulling Heechul more tightly into himself. He could blush from the way he feels himself so obviously pulse against Heechul's hip except he's already flushed and Heechul's own body is throbbing hard against his stomach.

"Ooh, I like that, pretty," Heechul teases, though really at this point he's not interested in teasing any more. Not when Kyuhyun has all but given himself to Heechul already, not when he's half naked and begging. "Say it again," he asks, plastering himself into Kyuhyun's body and grinding fiercely.

Kyuhyun barely needs any urging. Desire is like pain and Heechul is like pleasure personified and the two mixed together is almost more than he can stand. "Please, please, Heechul, more...more," he moans, giving up all attempts at holding back.

Heechul drops to his knees, slithering down Kyuhyun's body without losing contact for a moment. His face is level with Kyuhyun's hips and he presses his cheek into one hipbone just to watch and feel Kyuhyun tremble that much harder. He doesn't hesitate long, nimble fingers working loose the buttons on Kyuhyun's jeans so they sag on his hips. Beneath them are tight boxer briefs and Heechul finds himself staring at the shape of Kyuhyun's erection against the clinging cotton. There's a damp spot there, and Heechul thinks he's never wanted to taste someone so badly in his life.

"Fucking gorgeous," Heechul hisses, peeling the cotton off Kyuhyun's hips and pushing them down his legs without giving him room or time to step out of his clothes. He leans back a little, taking in the full effect of Kyuhyun's nakedness.

Kyuhyun bites his lip hard, gazing down at Heechul with adoring eyes despite the fact that he's going absolutely insane at the thought of that luscious mouth on his burning skin. "Please," he whispers, hardly able to breathe as the cool air touches his cock and the throbbing under his skin seems to intensify far beyond the point of pain.

"I love hearing you say that," Heechul answers almost absently, all his attention on Kyuhyun's body and his lovely big cock at the moment. "You're mine," he adds more firmly, reaching out to slide his fingertips around that cock possessively. "You're all mine, understand? And I don't share, not even a little," Heechul declares and looks up into Kyuhyun's face with a mixture of affection and lust.

There's nothing coherent that's going to come out of Kyuhyun's mouth any time soon. Heechul's fingers are so warm and the slow seductive slide of them over his burning skin is like nothing else on earth. Kyuhyun only nods a bit helplessly, shamelessly arching his body to thrust himself deeper into Heechul's grasp. At any other time he'd hate to reveal so much of his feelings, his need but right now nothing can matter as much as Heechul's voice, his touch. And then Heechul's devilish tongue slips out and slides slowly across the head of his cock and Kyuhyun wants to scream it feels so good.

"You like that baby?" Heechul asks, not expecting a response. He has Kyuhyun incoherent and pleading, it's better than any fantasy he's ever had. Kyuhyun tastes so good too, sweet and bitter and male and sexual all at once. He licks again and then again, treating Kyuhyun's lovely cock like it's a piece of candy he wants to savor. Heechul knows if he was kind he'd drag Kyuhyun somewhere more private to molest him but the possessive streak in him is too strong. He wants everyone to know that Kyuhyun is his in every way possible.

Kyuhyun is in no condition to complain even though he knows somewhere far back in the back of his mind that anyone could wake up and come walking in but he doesn't care. There's only Heechul, Heechul, Heechul in his head now. And what Heechul's doing with his mouth right now should be completely illegal and yet Kyuhyun's frantic body is thrusting forward, wantonly begging for more. He whimpers loudly head tipped back against the wall and his spine curving, offering his body to that wicked, wicked tongue.

"So hot for me," Heechul breathes, making himself stop for a moment so he can admire Kyuhyun all over again. "I could do this to you for hours," he adds, loving the way Kyuhyun gasps and seems to flail against the wall, his usual controlled movements completely uncoordinated now. "Do you want to come Kyuhyun? Hmm? Do you want to come in my mouth?"

"Oh, God!" Kyuhyun groans. "Stop teasing," he orders, or tries to....his brain is completely inflamed by the thought of himself in Heechul's pretty mouth, of coming inside the soft wet heat. "Want you so much."

Heechul hisses and rises to his feet again, crowding Kyuhyun back into the wall, going so far as to take the younger man's hands in his and pressing them back against the wall on either side of his rolling hips. "Shh, shh, Kyuhyun," he murmurs, a sound halfway soothing and halfway challenging.

"Is that all? You just want me?" Heechul asks, licking the shape of Kyuhyun's collarbones because he tastes just that good.

"You...mmmph, Heenim," Kyuhyun replies, wondering why the top of his head hasn't exploded yet and why he's not fighting harder to get away from those slim fingers and their surprising strength.

"Tell me," Heechul insists, finding the faint white line of a scar on Kyuhyun's chest and kissing it tenderly.

"Damn you," Kyuhyun growls but it's clear there's no real force behind it. "If you can't tell that I fucking adore you then we've got issues," he says as firmly as he can, tipping his head back against the cool wall and finding some semblance of control again, keeping himself very still there.

Heechul looks up and his eyes are very dark and very wide as he looks into Kyuhyun's face. "Idiot," he whispers and kisses Kyuhyun hard.

( 22 comments — Leave a comment )
wo_de_tawo_de_ta on November 22nd, 2010 07:43 am (UTC)
Oh man that was hot. Never read kyuchul since i dont normally ship this pairing. Will u post a next next moment?
velvetpenvelvetpen on November 22nd, 2010 07:47 am (UTC)
probably :D

glad you liked it and thank you for commenting. This pairing is eating my brain i swear lol
irm_cikirm_cik on November 22nd, 2010 10:30 am (UTC)
gosh...liked the dirty talk and all....
thanks for sharing!
velvetpenvelvetpen on November 22nd, 2010 10:22 pm (UTC)
woot, glad you liked it, thanks for your comment :)
Hit0rigurashihit0rigurashi on November 22nd, 2010 03:28 pm (UTC)
all these dirty talk is... shall we say, stimulating? hahaha!!!
this makes me excited for the next, next moment!!!!
there's one right?
pretty please...

velvetpen: Heechul and Kyuhyunvelvetpen on November 22nd, 2010 10:23 pm (UTC)
yupper, there will be more, it's already bubbling in my brain *g* Glad you liked it, thanks for commenting .

☆ 유미 ★silencethecry on November 22nd, 2010 05:20 pm (UTC)
"You're all mine, understand? And I don't share, not even a little," Heechul declares and looks up into Kyuhyun's face with a mixture of affection and lust.
Favorite line right there. I melted and squealed at the same time
This is I don't even know xD
*incoherent*
velvetpenvelvetpen on November 22nd, 2010 10:22 pm (UTC)
Hee, I loved that line myself. Heechul is just that kind, heh, possessive little spoiled brat! *g* Thanks, glad you liked it and thank you for commenting :D
☆ 유미 ★silencethecry on November 22nd, 2010 11:30 pm (UTC)
Lol he sure is but thats what you have to love about him besides him being so well pretty keke
velvetpenvelvetpen on November 22nd, 2010 11:51 pm (UTC)
I see Heechul being brash sometimes to cover vulnerability, so him staking a claim is really a way for him to say, "don't leave me," without saying it. :D
☆ 유미 ★silencethecry on November 23rd, 2010 02:19 am (UTC)
I think your right he has even said he isnt really good at showing his emotions at times like he'll come off rude but not mean to be
lady_hanaka: kyuhyun haters move to the leftlady_hanaka on November 22nd, 2010 05:48 pm (UTC)
More KyuChul please. The world needs more of it. XD It' good to know that there are others spreading the KyuChul love. Hehehe. Ah, makes me want to write more KyuChul...but I have to finish my Blood Brothers chapter first! Although that is technically KyuChul too...>.< argh.
velvetpen: Heechul OMFGvelvetpen on November 22nd, 2010 10:21 pm (UTC)
oh there will be more, the pairing is eating my brain, omg!

thanks for the comment :)

velvetpenvelvetpen on November 23rd, 2010 12:32 am (UTC)
ps, you might want to check out my journal for some of my recent rambling about the wonders of KyuChul love :D
Mijungteukiesu on November 22nd, 2010 11:01 pm (UTC)
omg that was hot.

(but i read it twice, first time replacing hee with kyu and kyu with min and the second time like the original)

omg i'm srry, ;___; idk it's just it's either sihanchul, kyumin and if drastic measures ~ qmi for me.
there's just toooo muchhhh support for those pairings that anything else seems weird v_v
velvetpenvelvetpen on November 22nd, 2010 11:50 pm (UTC)
Yeah I see a lot of support for those pairings but, for me it's Kyuhyun and Heechul or nuffin, I have such a bias for those two. I even posted a long ramble about why I see it. LOL. But anyway, thanks for reading and I'm glad you thought it was hot *g*

Mijungteukiesu on November 22nd, 2010 11:52 pm (UTC)
but like, you can pretty much make any SJ pairing and find like a trillion fancams for it. I've found so many KangMin fancams even though Kangin and Sungmin are like - so, so, so, so, so awkward with each other. xD

omg link to rant plz :I idk I like reading rants ;_;

yw <3333
velvetpen: Kyuhyun Wet Pensivevelvetpen on November 23rd, 2010 12:30 am (UTC)
lol, sorry I didn't see this sooner, but glad you found it :D
velvetpenvelvetpen on November 23rd, 2010 12:31 am (UTC)
yeah i guess so, and i'm sad that there's not more Kyuchul fancamming BUT in my fangirl brain that is just because the relationship means something and isn't just fanservice and messing about. Yeah, lol.
Mijungteukiesu on November 23rd, 2010 12:34 am (UTC)
lol s'okay, I was just poking around. xD

hmmm...well, if you come from something like J-Pop it's different because with J-Pop they don't walk around the stage and talk while someone else is singing. like with SJ, when someone else is singing, Sungmin could be running around with a KyuMin board when Yesung comes out of nowhere and takes it before running over to Kyuhyun and then Kyuhyun just walks away and Sungmin comes out of nowhere, grabs it, spazzes over it with Kyu before Kyu grabs it, mutters something to Sungmin and then breaks the board in half.
... yeah, idk, it's one of my fave fancams and omgimsorry ;_;
convicted_eyesconvicted_eyes on November 23rd, 2010 12:19 pm (UTC)
GRIEOHGHIJGWHEIGHO
LOVE
YOU
THIS
GHOEGKDKAAFH
CAN'T
-BRAIN SHUT DOWN-
Ok now I have collected myself. That was hot. I love KyuChul like...a lot but it's so rarely written and you've written this so well. I've never read smut written so prettily! Well written smut is one thing but to make it sound pretty is another entirely!
Memming this <3 <3 <3
velvetpenvelvetpen on November 23rd, 2010 12:38 pm (UTC)
Hee, yay, glad to hear it, thanks so much for compliment and for memming :D
( 22 comments — Leave a comment )