19 November 2010 @ 11:11 pm
Will It Snow For Christmas ..? - Chapter (2)  
-Title: Will It Snow For Christmas ..?
- Author : SuJu_Addict
- Main Pairings: KangTeuk , YeWon
- Side Pairings : SuTeuk (Suzy-Eeteuk) , broken- KangSu (KangIn-Suzy) broken-HanSung (HanKyung-YeSung), broken-SungToria (YeSung-Victoria), NickToria (Nickhun-Victoria), broken-SeungWon (Seung Yeon-SiWon) .. maybe others will appear as the story goes.
- Genre: Romance , Drama
- Rating: PG-13 (for this chapter)
- Length : Chaptered /?
- Summary : When Christmas approach, love overwhelm the place and the hearts gather from all around the place to share warmth on the snowing nights. When the love you thought has been stolen from you leads you to the heart you will beg for an access to it. When the people we under appreciate end up being our shelter on the freezing, lonely winter nights. When the love force us to take the opposite path which is destined to be our Happiness Bridge that’s saving the warmth for us at the end of the road.
(Another failure summary, no way .. am totally a failure but anyway. I want it to be a little mysterious and romantic, no direct hints about the story. What do you think you guys ??)

Previous :

Characters Introduction
Chapter (1)

Newly updated :

Chapter (2)

( 3 comments — Leave a comment )
luminous beingtaylormercury on November 20th, 2010 07:27 pm (UTC)
Please can you include the rating for each chapter as you post it, as this is information we both require in the user info, and readers would like to know before reading. Thanks! ^^
SuJu_Addictsuju_addict on November 21st, 2010 09:51 am (UTC)
okay ..

am sorry ..

didn't notice that I didn't include the rating ..

thanks anyway ^^
luminous beingtaylormercury on November 21st, 2010 11:35 am (UTC)
mod
Yes, but, like I asked you, you need to edit this entry and include the rating for it, and then include the rating for each chapter you post. It's fine if it varies, but as per our rules, you must include the rating for each chapter as you post it. So again, please edit this entry and add the rating ^^
( 3 comments — Leave a comment )